Is Boneyard Bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Boneyard Bugged?

Is there something bugged with this Campaign? I cannot get S rank EVER. I've ran the place 30x.

So here the picture, clearly I need 70k more damage. The problem? I'm level 72.....I have ALL S Rank in 50+ Campaigns, Erandal everything is S rank. How is it possible I can't have enough damage for a level 40 Campaign S rank?

Last edited by SlardarXT; 08-19-2015, 10:01 PM.

If you are many levels over a campaign, have you tried running without your troops yet to see if that will help any? Have you tried tackling the end boss in sylph mode if that's even a consideration to see if that will give the final push needed? Are you fighting it or afking the fights?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Use your Delphic on the mobs when you can to inflict more damage. Also like MM said your troops hit for less damage so if you take them off (watch out they put themselves back on between fights sometimes) or change them to lancers it will be you or your kid hitting the mobs for more damage.

Comment

Remove troops and eudamon
        Frozenshade
        R2Games
        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Now I think there is a specific bug to this campaign. For example, if you use Multi-Shot vs any other monster, it will register BOTH hits even if it's overkill. So 9k, then 9k again. This is normal. In Boneyard, only the first Multi-shot will hit then the mob disappears instead of getting hit again by the 2nd 9k Shot.

This is clearly the bug which is why it's so difficult to do it. It disappears instantly when it dies, when it shouldn't do that.

Comment

Working...
          X