Land of Twilight HP question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land of Twilight HP question

How is HP in Land of Twilight supposed to work. My understanding was that your HP did not refresh after a battle, but if you died your HP did refill. I'm VIP and have Spirit Covenant. Sometimes I die in battle, go back to the spawn area, but my HP is still not full. Once it was so low I couldn't even use my Health Rune to heal before I was killed - repeatedly.

Also, it seems that when some people die they do not go back to the spawn area. Many times I have killed someone in battle, come out from the battle, and have had them attack me almost immediately. Even if I have some lag, there is no way they could have gone to spawn area, taken time to respawn, come back out to where we had encountered each other in order to attack me.

I'm on R2 server S7
    Prime
    Server S7 R2games

So far there is no update on the hit point issue. We have reported it though and are trying to find out exactly what is going on with this. As soon as we know something we will try to update you, as for the second bug, have you reported this on the mega bug thread with as much information as possible.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X