A few bugs in EF NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few bugs in EF NM

Me and a guildie got stuck fighting the first boss in EF NM. We both had on wrong sylph's and I had full water res and regen astral so could not die. We are both PATK. Was not planning on fighting it, just tried to get past the first boss. They really need to add a suicide option. It would be easy to add and would save so many people so much time.

First issue, the magic immune boss would be showing a little bit of life left when it would revive. That made it hard to get the timing right.

Second issue, when the magic immune boss did revive, it had 5 bars instead of 4.

Third issue, this is not related to EF but is how I found out about it. Zeus's skill jupiter's wrath is supposed to hit back row target but it doesn't. I know I read a thread about this on here but can't seem to find it.

Unfortunately, the elemental nightmare can be incredibly difficult. I understand many people would love a give up button and wish they would consider this alternative for people who are stuck in the fight for extended periods of time. So far we do not know if this will ever be.

The bosses revive or not should only have four bars, per chance do you have any screen shots of this so we can report it to find out was it a display bug or something else?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Don't all boss hit a certain time where they get a attack buff?
      [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
        Don't all boss hit a certain time where they get a attack buff?
        They get an attack buff if you don't kill them. Would take awhile to die with high water res, but it resets if you kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Unfortunately, the elemental nightmare can be incredibly difficult. I understand many people would love a give up button and wish they would consider this alternative for people who are stuck in the fight for extended periods of time. So far we do not know if this will ever be.

The bosses revive or not should only have four bars, per chance do you have any screen shots of this so we can report it to find out was it a display bug or something else?

I do not have a screenshot of the 5th hp bar. But it had 5 bars instead of 4, what is so hard to understand about that? I understand somethings a screenshot is really needed or helpful but not all things need a screenshot to show what the issue is.

Don't think the 5 hp bars was a display issue since I had to take away 5 bars to kill it.

Now the issue with it having a little life left when it revived, I am sure that was a display issue.

And yes, the attack buffs reset when you kill it. Guess I should have not killed them when they had them on so it could have killed me. But did not think it would be that much of a problem to kill it.
          Last edited by R262181389; 08-20-2015, 10:17 AM.

Comment

This happened to me the other day too and no I didn't get a screenshot. I got the physical one down to almost dead than went after the last bar on the magical being a mage with a gai and the physical revived with 5 bars. The physical one was NOT dead and still was showing 1/4 bar of health when he revived with 5 bars. The 2 people who where with me saw it too so it wasn't just an r2 lag. Than when I did go for the killing shot it looked like I didn't kill the physical but he died and we passed onto the next section. Was a long and tedious fight a suicide button would have been nice.

Comment

It happened to me yesterday, but after 67 lvls buff I finally died

after 1hr....

Comment

Working...
              X