X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Here I was about to cheer...

Don't shoot me, but the GM asks me to ask you to try flushing it again...
    Same thing happened, game freezes after a couple minutes.

Should I try to reset the city power next?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Same thing happened, game freezes after a couple minutes.

Should I try to reset the city power next?
      Can I have your character name, platform and server please? PM it if you prefer that
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Can I have your character name, platform and server please? PM it if you prefer that
        Fernandine
        Kabam S 38/50/52

Please ask them to lift the " no mount for this player ever" ban too.

Comment

r2- s425 -europe-scarface-cleared cache ,then flushed dns,managed to log in by doing this but game froze less than a min of being logged in

Comment

Mini client working atleast given up on browser for today. hopefully another 200k free gold coming as compensation

Comment

I agree after MT now this is becoming everytime issue - Missed my Titan Wars al coursey the login

I suggest u change your MT days - atleast dont do it on an event day like TW,CW SW, chaos war etc.

U r messing all players

Comment

LOl done all those cache clear & all other ages old saying but the problem is at your end not ours - so check it before saying to the players - U esssed it all & Titan Wars also gone for good

Comment

Exact same issue, black screen, some icons..clearing cookies doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by sadadsd View Post
                    Mini client working atleast given up on browser for today. hopefully another 200k free gold coming as compensation
                    I would give them from my inventory that joke of a compensation just to stop giving that insulting ****. They should take a look at asian comp.

For me, the game doesnt work on Chrome anymore, freeze black screen on log in. R2 platform

Comment

I had this problem with Maxthon, cleared cache, cookies, flushed DNS and still didn't work. It would load to the game screen (past all the intros) then freeze. I re-installed flash and cleared everything again and it has worked since.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                        I would give them from my inventory that joke of a compensation just to stop giving that insulting ****. They should take a look at asian comp.

For me, the game doesnt work on Chrome anymore, freeze black screen on log in. R2 platform
                        thats the amount they been giving for long. and same not working on browser for me. using mini client at the moment

Comment

so far only icedragon works for me. FF, Maxthon, chrome, opera all froze and blackscreen after a minute entering the game. havent tried IE/Edge* or baidu.

*because im not on win10
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Me again, with an additional request from the GMs... If you're suffering from black screen, also list your IP address, please.

So, they need:
                            ~ Platform (R2, Kabam etc)
                            ~ Server number
                            ~ Character name
                            ~ Server time zone
                            ~ IP address
                            ~ Tried browsers
                            ~ Flushed DNS

The data will be collected and analysed asap.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Seriously. non of the suggestions they came up with have worked, yet they want more info?

Even downloaded Ice Dragon, since Arlad seems to be able to log, but that's just showing a black screen as well.
                              Only difference, on chrome and maxthon there was a CW button showing, don't see it in ice dragon.

Comment

you want us to reveal our IP address in public? okay then <_<
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X