• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a litle help with cloth event

at forum says:
    Special Tailor
    Duration:8/22/2015 00:00~8/24/2015 23:59:59
    Description:Synthesize your clothing and wings to the following levels and be rewarded. Each reward can only be redeemed once during the event.

But in game says can redeemed once per day.
    My quesion is: If i make a cloth lv8 i take rewards for 5-6-7 and 8lv like the previous cloth events or i take rewards only for lv8?

Each event is different and sadly we never know until the item of an upper level is made if it will permit all of the lower claims or not. I am hopeful that anyone who has made clothing during this event will chime in and say, because I do not want to lie to you one way or another on this. *is a poor little mentor, only has cookie crumbs sniff*
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I went through those on 602 not too long ago and I had already made my cloths all lvl 2 before event started. When I did them to lvl 3 it let me claim the lvl 2 rewards as well but I can't swear it always works this way.

Comment

It only rewards for L8 now, I believe. You don't get the rest. Not 100% sure, but I seem to recall that was what happened the last clothing event also.

Comment

Working...
        X