how can? solve the problem with DI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can? solve the problem with DI

when you decide the problem with DI,is thrown out from the game when harvested 2-3 piles of gold when someone twist 6 points,already tired of 2-3 times throws all the time in DI,soon will start to swear!
    Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Sadly this issue is not isolated to any one person and many have experienced it and sometimes to a degree still are. I have consulted the mega bug thread and this bug was reported already. Hopefully we'll have a cease fire on the disconnections soon in the dragon invasion. A lot of people try to run maxathon or lower lag/flash issue browsers to help combat the disconnection issues though. Have you tried that yet?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

A ceasefire is not a solution. It just means people stop complaining and living with the problem.

Is that how R2 "solves" problems?

Wesker, one way around that is to grab 2 piles, then wait half a second to a second, then grab 2 more, then wait, then grab more and so on. That stops the disconnection problems 99.99% of the time.

However, it is a work around, not R2 solving the issue, which will never happen. It has not for ANY of the bugs that have been reported. Even ones that will cost them money, like the VIP bug problem.

Comment

tried everything,still throws(

Comment

Sorry, mate. That is the only way I know to get around it. If it is not working for you, I don't know what else we can do.

You're not going to get any worthwhile help from R2, that I can assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Sorry, mate. That is the only way I know to get around it. If it is not working for you, I don't know what else we can do.

You're not going to get any worthwhile help from R2, that I can assure you.
            I say again,tried everything still throws, I don't like this one from our server.

Comment

Working...
            X