New advanced update (advanced mahra) does not work either

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New advanced update (advanced mahra) does not work either

Not only advanced enchant (I see now new maybe corrected events) does not work, but also advanced update does not work, will it be corrected too?

So to be correct, the fix that went in to correct the normal sepulcrum from triggering is working but the fact of the matter is, it is still not taking the advanced sepulcrum and mahra or just the mahra please? I'll get right on this and report it for you, thank you muchly.

If it is the mahra event being buggy can you please show me a screen shot of it?
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 08-23-2015, 10:27 PM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Dear Magic,

yes I used advanced mahra, it does not work. Filled ticket.

I used Hecate, if it helps to you, neither adv. mahra, nor adv. sepulchrum is working.

Comment

At 0400 EU server time they corrected the advanced sepulchrum, but not yet the advanced mahra events

Comment

Dear, P-J-J, advanced mahra event work ONLY FOR BALENS. Read it caredully! You MUST spend balens to do adv.mahra updgrade. Adv,Mahra form bag does not counts. THAT IS NOT BUG.

Comment

Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
            Dear, P-J-J, advanced mahra event work ONLY FOR BALENS. Read it caredully! You MUST spend balens to do adv.mahra updgrade. Adv,Mahra form bag does not counts. THAT IS NOT BUG.
            Dear FeyFre,

the bug is still here (or do you feel it is OK?) - I spent balens, BTW:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by P-J-J; 08-24-2015, 05:18 AM. Reason: Screenshot

Comment

... i love this game but my big problem... berry2x lager.. pls give me a sulotions regarding this massage ty.

Comment

Originally posted by jopet24 View Post
                ... i love this game but my big problem... berry2x lager.. pls give me a sulotions regarding this massage ty.
                We have a wonderful support section *just for you*
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

you have to spend balens to upgrade, not spend balens to buy adv mahra.

Comment

Originally posted by picklejuicy View Post
                    you have to spend balens to upgrade, not spend balens to buy adv mahra.
                    OMG, read the picture

Comment

Working...
                    X