Clear All

• Unable To Use Mount Whips

Is anyone else getting this problem?

Click image for larger version

Name:	whipprob.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	1775499

Even though my stats are clearly not maxed - it will not let me use my whips on ANY of them. I seem to be the only one on my server with this bug - anyone else?
    Server: S371
    Guild: Harmony♣
    Class: Archer
    Rapidly losing interest.......

I really do not think I have a fix for this one. One stat wouldn't have a block like that.. so I think I am sadly going to have to ask you to submit a support ticket with that screenshot to see if they can check things for you. If you hear nothing in twenty-four hours let us know and we will collect some information from you to try to get it looked into.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I really do not think I have a fix for this one. One stat wouldn't have a block like that.. so I think I am sadly going to have to ask you to submit a support ticket with that screenshot to see if they can check things for you. If you hear nothing in twenty-four hours let us know and we will collect some information from you to try to get it looked into.
      That's no problem, thanks - I've done a ticket and will let you know if I don't hear anything. I was really just trying to see if I was the only one it happened to, and I think I am

Comment

I wish I could say, but if you do not hear anything, to save you an added post and me an added reply, the info we will need is name and server if they can not find it with that information we will then ask for an email. Just so you are kept in the loop and good luck.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

14k strenght? jesus kel hope they lock your stab down

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            14k strenght? jesus kel hope they lock your stab down
            Hahaha don't worry I struggle to get enough whips to do anything with now - I don't think it will go any further

Comment

They probably blocked so everyone else can catch up
              [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

Ok, please can I ask for some help here, because I am talking to people about this at R2 support who clearly have no idea about this game. They first tried to tell me that I could not use my whips because my stable exp bar is full, even though it's been full for a long time while I've been using whips, and clearly stable level has NOTHING to do with mount training anyway. They are now sending me this:

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.
                You will have to get more mounts to be able to upgrade the stats.

Thank you,
                The R2Games Team

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but getting more mounts increases the level you can train up to right? So in my original screenie I can train up to level 1000. NONE of my bars are at max, and they are now telling me I need to get more mounts. There is no knowledge of the game being demonstrated at all here, and I need to start elevating past people with no knowledge of what they are talking about.

Please can a mod bump or push or electrocute for me? Ticket 407700

Thanks

Comment

I wonder if some of those levels are for the 4 new mounts that are "trained" on their individual pages using whips instead of hoofs. Or those mounts are giving your an incorrect max level #. Only way to know for sure if that is the correct max number would be to actually go through each individual mount you have and add together their max level addition.

Comment

Originally posted by picklejuicy View Post
                    I wonder if some of those levels are for the 4 new mounts that are "trained" on their individual pages using whips instead of hoofs. Or those mounts are giving your an incorrect max level #. Only way to know for sure if that is the correct max number would be to actually go through each individual mount you have and add together their max level addition.
                    She trained her strength a lot more than int, and the mounts gives the same max capacity to all atributes. Correct numbers or not, if she managed to get her strength to 14170, she should be able to get her int/def/endurance to at least that as well

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      She trained her strength a lot more than int, and the mounts gives the same max capacity to all atributes. Correct numbers or not, if she managed to get her strength to 14170, she should be able to get her int/def/endurance to at least that as well
                      Yes exactly right, and they just don't seem to be getting this. In the meantime, I remain unable to use any whips, and the whip event has been missed. I am literally the ONLY person this has happened to it seems, and it happened immediately after maintenance. I'm beginning to wonder if they actually have locked my whips you know, because I can think of no other way this would occur. I am rapidly losing patience.

Comment

I had a similar thing a while back where I had supposedly maxxed my stats when I had not. Was told that it was a known global problem (though much lower than the level you are at) but suddenly it started working again recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Anomie View Post
                          I had a similar thing a while back where I had supposedly maxxed my stats when I had not. Was told that it was a known global problem (though much lower than the level you are at) but suddenly it started working again recently.
                          Ohhh someone else it happened to - thank you for replying Can you tell me how long ago it happened to you and when it started working again?

Comment

Happened to me towards the end of last year or early this year I think when all my skills reached Level 600 but max level was somethjing like 650. Only noticed it working again on last Whip event.

Comment

Happened to me towards the end of last year or early this year I think when all my skills reached Level 600 but max level was somethjing like 650. Only noticed it working again on last Whip event.
                              Ok thank you very much for the info - guess I shouldn't hold out any hope that it will be fixed soon. At least I know I'm not the only one to have experienced this though!!

Comment

Working...
                              X