Ticket issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket issues

hi guys, i am from Kabam servers and with the new site as you all know we have had to use the first link you see at the bottom left page on server pick screen. when i click it it will bring me to the correct site but once i get there no matter the order i pick site, server, or problem my name is never in the drop down list. i have tried doing it several ways and name never shows up.

Kabam Server: Europe 26
    player name : michael

here is a video of the problem

http://youtu.be/cR9cVLADSqE

update : for mods i did as Mentor_Magik suggested i typed my Kabam user name in the user account and than typed email and subject and right after it loaded and i look at name drop down and my wartune name was there

Click image for larger version

Name:	ticket 0001.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1775594
    Last edited by michael509; 09-06-2015, 08:19 AM.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Alright Michael...
    I refuse to admit defeat and I am also going to poke Memory Lane this way when they are available as well.

I see in your video you are doing multiple things and I am wondering if maybe its got a hiccup inside of it. If kabam and its drops and or goblins what have you have subsided can you log out and relogin and try again? Going to the account field and typing in your in game name first before touching any of the other fields. Give it a minute or so to try to load that information in, then try selecting a server and see if your name will appear in the drop down.

Let me know here how this works out and as I said I am also going to nudge memory lane this way as well, they are so much better at this then I am.

ps: in the future please make a new thread for this directly, so we do not derail the big mega bug thread
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ok, i did has you said i loged out closed all tabs and relog into Kabam and waited for a few mins and still nothing and in kabam ticket you cant type your name in but i tried anyways but nothing.i also tryed typing in the account area as well still nothing. Ok also tryed filling in email and account but player name still dose not come up
      Last edited by michael509; 09-05-2015, 12:30 PM.

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Alright Michael...
        I refuse to admit defeat and I am also going to poke Memory Lane this way when they are available as well.

I see in your video you are doing multiple things and I am wondering if maybe its got a hiccup inside of it. If kabam and its drops and or goblins what have you have subsided can you log out and relogin and try again? Going to the account field and typing in your in game name first before touching any of the other fields. Give it a minute or so to try to load that information in, then try selecting a server and see if your name will appear in the drop down.

Let me know here how this works out and as I said I am also going to nudge memory lane this way as well, they are so much better at this then I am.

ps: in the future please make a new thread for this directly, so we do not derail the big mega bug thread
        i did has you pmed me and it worked

-R2games

Comment

THANK YOU!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me and the forum team know this has worked and good luck in your future gaming!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X