• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help can't log in

hi my server is s609 emerald peak
    my ign is 7th sky
    playing with chrome

the issue is everytime i tried to log in; it keeps me out so i have to start new with new name ; could you please look in to it i tried my name 7thsky but it is already taken ; that means i'm still in , i havlog in reward for alpaca today i hope i get a compensation for a new one . thx.

Can you give us more details about your login issue, please? Are you getting errors on your screen? If so, can you show us a screenshot of the error?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

super moderator

dear super moderator

it is about your attitude about to be reported

1 : i was just asking help
      2 : i was asked to send a picture
      3 : it is a simple problem for you to be fixed
      which is
      my ign is 7thsky
      my server is s 609 emerald peak
      my issues is i can not log in ( every time i tried it keeps going to the front page where i have to put my name such as start over )

you have an attitude issue MATE
      you see i did what i must do ; but you ??

could you explain what i did ; 1

you are about to be reported for false accusation

2 if it is a u s based company i'm sure the hot line there will get you off from playing wartune and start doing your job

3 this is what you did

[snip]

4: and here is the pic that you asked earlier

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune problem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	1716978
      Last edited by Whakapono; 09-13-2015, 12:30 AM. Reason: forum rule #8

Comment

You received a warning because you keep posting this same thread many times in a row. We were trying to get you to use the thread you already had open here.

Please stick to one thread.

When you see that you need to create a character on a server you already have a character on, then you are likely not on the correct account. Double check the account you are on. If you are positive you are on the correct account, create a character to use in sending a ticket to www.r2games.com/support to ask support about the character you are trying to access.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-13-2015, 12:33 AM.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

oh is that so ; then i am sorry for that , ok i understand now ; then i guess i will wait now ; thx super moderator .

oh btw i have checked accordingly with the account ; it is perfect , so i guess it is up to you now ; thx moderator . ( super )
          Last edited by 009.SSJ; 09-13-2015, 01:10 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Carlos,

Have you made any purchases for balens or vip while on the server? When was the last time you played the character? Are you sure you are using the correct login information? I know these may sound like silly questions but the more information we can collect the easier a time we and those in support will have with helping get this a resolution should it need to be escalated.

If you sent a support ticket as Memory Lane suggested and have made purchases then that information can be valuable in helping find things easier.

If you have sent a ticket and hear nothing in about twenty-four hours please let us know so we can try to help further.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

stop loading if enter the city ((((

Comment

dear super moderator s

1: yes i have made purchase with balens ; it is 500 balens and i got my SKYLINE bow and also my violet wings .
                2: i played wartune last time was yesterday is when i realized that i can't log in : ( yesterday was my log in reward for alpaca ) i hope i get a compensation of it lol
                3: yes i used the correct log in information ; i used chrome wartune at the chrome store .

thx i will try sending tickets also and waiting for 24 hour's

thx sr ( supermoderator ).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 21.20.19.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	1716996 why stop loading if enter the city

Comment

Originally posted by carlosumendap View Post
                    dear super moderator s

1: yes i have made purchase with balens ; it is 500 balens and i got my SKYLINE bow and also my violet wings .
                    2: i played wartune last time was yesterday is when i realized that i can't log in : ( yesterday was my log in reward for alpaca ) i hope i get a compensation of it lol
                    3: yes i used the correct log in information ; i used chrome wartune at the chrome store .

thx i will try sending tickets also and waiting for 24 hour's

thx sr ( supermoderator ).
                    As far as I'm familiar with wartune through chrome store, it uses the Gmail account connected to the browser. Please double and triple check the account you're logged in with. Accounts do not simply vanish, and everything in your description points towards having logged in with a wrong account.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

To Wartune Staff: Have you tried resetting your DNS, or allowing exceptions in your firewall program? maybe flush the dns resolver cache, and transfer your server to a non-windows vista machine... well, i've tried everything to get back in the game. isnt my isp--- isnt on my end at all. please fix this issue, as i cant even log in my character who is over 1 year old, and moderate spender. would really like to play again =\. this all happened right after i cleared cache after last patch. i've rolled back my machine, i've clean installed flash, i've tried everything. vpn sometimes allows me to get on for like 5 minutes. this is not on my end, lol. please fix it. havent been able to log for quite some time.. i can supply a tracert if necessary to show where the issue is. pls fix it on that end. really frustrating........funny thing.. i can play on any other game, any other server without issues

Comment

Originally posted by derrineedls View Post
                        To Wartune Staff: Have you tried resetting your DNS, or allowing exceptions in your firewall program? maybe flush the dns resolver cache, and transfer your server to a non-windows vista machine... well, i've tried everything to get back in the game. isnt my isp--- isnt on my end at all. please fix this issue, as i cant even log in my character who is over 1 year old, and moderate spender. would really like to play again =\. this all happened right after i cleared cache after last patch. i've rolled back my machine, i've clean installed flash, i've tried everything. vpn sometimes allows me to get on for like 5 minutes. this is not on my end, lol. please fix it. havent been able to log for quite some time.. i can supply a tracert if necessary to show where the issue is. pls fix it on that end. really frustrating........funny thing.. i can play on any other game, any other server without issues
                        Please make your own thread for your issue. When you do, include a screenshot, server number, character name as well.
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

some how it let's me in but the screen was blank dark seemed there's no way playing it for about 15 m unitll i turned it off ; could you please look in to it . thx super moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by ocean8 View Post
                            some how it let's me in but the screen was blank dark seemed there's no way playing it for about 15 m unitll i turned it off ; could you please look in to it . thx super moderator.
                            Are you the same person that started this thread?

If not, please start your own thread.

Comment

yes i'm back ( sorry ) to this thread ; so i finally log in but still the screen went shut on me ; some people are having the same issue ( worse then me 70 browsers)
                              thx super moderator

Comment

Working...
                              X