Voodoo Urn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo Urn

once you have done voodoo urn x amount of times, the magic gift chests you can claim state "Open to receive interstellar ball*2, voodoo hammer*2" Interstellar ball*5, voodoo hammer*5" and so on and so on, and grows as depending on the amount of times voodoo urn has been done. Now nobody is receiving the interstellar balls on my server, and as the mount shards are outdated, understandable, however, it should be giving us current chests (fairy chests or fairy skeleton chests) If they are not giving current chests and do not want to give chests, the description for magic gift chest should be changed to reflect it.

Server: S81 US West

If you are not receiving the items as stated on the urn, have you submitted a ticket about this with a screen shot if applicable? It really does help things along when they can see what you are seeing, because the more information they can get the easier to resolve the issue.

As I do not play the urn I would also be interested to know if others are not receiving the items as stated.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X