Issue log in problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue log in problem

When I open the wartune client it appears a script error message. I click yes 2 times and I log in but, it appears that message Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	1775888 and when I try to log in with browser I have a black screen Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	1775889

Please help me as fast as you can, I wanna join the game again

What browser are you trying to use? Is flash up to date? Is your browser up to date? Have you tried any other browsers at all or the mini client? When did this issue start happening and did you do anything before it started? Does anything on this thread apply to you at all? Several people have been having it and some more have had it creeping up even this far after that maintenance is why I ask.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I have same problem,have it for like month can play on mini-client but picture isnt wide enough so i cant see half of things on mini client, and on browser it is just blackscreen.

Comment

Working...
      X