HP bugged in EF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP bugged in EF

Not sure if this is happening to others, but in EF my HP is bugging out to 1/xxyyzz after every fight. not much else to it.

if you talk about first boss that is normail and this is the way the stage built ( you cant recover your hp till you kill first boss the rest of evnt is normail )

Comment

Well like all other bug take a screen shot of it not much they can do without picture prof. And nr should be the only mpd that's doesn't recover how if u have it
      Character Name: Chris1909
      Class: Mage
      Server: US West

Comment

I know it can be frustrating in elemental forest, especially with that first boss being a case of symbiosis. However, I must echo what has already been said. If you can provide us with a screen shot, then we can better see what you are trying to describe to us and see if its a bug, or some other kind of issue being caused by astrals, the mobs, an attack, a skill or what have you.

Are you by any chance able to give us a screen shot so we can be of better assistance?
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

After playing around with and clearing cache a few times to clear out some lag, my hp stopped bugging out in EF. I already sent a ticket with a screenshot and got a reply. They are looking into why it was happening. But yeah, I'm not sure why it was happening, and I wasn't the only one from my team that day, that it was happening to. Strange.

Comment

Working...
          X