sky trail energy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sky trail energy

sky trail energy didnt reset, still shows zero as if it had been done but i just logged in for day and havent done sky yet

When did you last do sky trails, what time server time and can you tell me when you returned to check it. This way we can try to find out what time the sky trails energy actually resets be it midnight server or is it five a.m. server in case you did it at some time between that window as well. The more information that you can provide us the better a time we can have in trying to get this information for you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Did happen to someone on my server too, think he said he did sky after 00 but before 5 am, there might be a problem there (it does not reset at 00)

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        When did you last do sky trails, what time server time and can you tell me when you returned to check it. This way we can try to find out what time the sky trails energy actually resets be it midnight server or is it five a.m. server in case you did it at some time between that window as well. The more information that you can provide us the better a time we can have in trying to get this information for you.

as other said was after tree reset but before 5am daily reset s-295 east coast

Comment

I will see if I can get someone to take a look into this and see what we can find out. I do not know how long it will take but I know that with now a second report and some form of time frame that this occurred in, it helps us a lot more than having just a vague idea, so thank you for that.

I just hope we can figure this out so that we can help prevent this from happening again if it is indeed a bug, and thanks for your patience while we try to get this figured out for you all.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I can confirm that the energy for sky trail resets at 5:00am server time.

Attached Files
            Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
            New Support link -

Comment

M_Cool, it is SUPPOSED to reset at 5am, but there are doubts about the accuracy of that. You should know this by now, the description of stuff in the game is nigh useless, one of R2's many failings.

Speaking of which, there are a ton of problems with names and descriptions in the game. For example, my group nearly had a heartattack when we entered Dragon Invasion only to be told that we are entering Taraton's Lair. But it was the right thing, it was Dragon Invasion.

Coupled with a few other such misnaming and outright errors in descriptions, I am hazarding a guess as to an array or pointer problem in that file.

Comment

I know where you are coming from and Cool is right in what he posted from a screenshot aspect. He found information and is giving it to add to the investigation so that when the bosses see the thread I directed them to, they can say well yes, the information does say that.. these people did their sky trails run at this and that time is the information in the sky trails screen shot accurate or is it bugged like several other things that went in with the patch.

However you also have a point, in that.. despite what the information may say or depict, it is not always accurate so believe me I will be pointing that out to them.

The dark dragon lair/tarratons lair issue was reported some time ago and I am hopeful they will fix it soon. if you find any other discrepancies that may be a bug as a result of this patch can you please post them up here so they can be reviewed and handled please?

Thank you for not hijacking this thread with issues that are patch related so we can help keep it on track, as always.....

Magi~

Comment

Actually, Magik, at this point in time, I am more bemused than anything else. I think half of us have thrown our hands up in defeat and the other half is playing a game of "spot the bug"

I don't envy you guys your jobs. As I have posted before, I don't want to be a mentor simply because I cannot defend this kind of incompetence and I would end up yelling at the idiots at R2 more than anything else. Kudos for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
                    sky trail energy didnt reset, still shows zero as if it had been done but i just logged in for day and havent done sky yet
                    Are you still having issues? Did it reset at dungeon reset for you?
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                      Are you still having issues? Did it reset at dungeon reset for you?

i tried again after tree reset but still no energy, after daily rest i had full energy but lost whole day of progress

Comment

Sky trails reset is at dungeon reset. I'm sorry was a bit confused as to when you started trying initially, and which reset it skipped.

So just be be clear, you missed the 20th August (05:00 20 August - 04:59 21 August)? I'm glad it did eventually reset for you.
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                        X