Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Wars Worship button

Titan wars finals was saturday so were is the titan wars worship icon

we had this for 1st and 2nd titan wars since then its been silently nerfed for some reason

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this problem. I will see that this gets reported and see what we can find out on the issue. I am not really sure why the worship button has not appeared as of yet, but rest assured we will do all that we can to try to get an answer on it.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

any info on this yet plz now as titan wars icon has gone and its the 3rd time no worship on s26

so has it been nerfed without our knowledge

or

is it a bug not showing up like rest of game

Comment

I have received word that the Worship button has been removed from the game. In game help 'should' depict this, and I will ask someone to change in forum guide. Thank you for raising the issue.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

We now do have the Get Exp button although we do not get Gold along with it. Just the exp. You can get a free amount or purchase a higher amount daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
            I have received word that the Worship button has been removed from the game. In game help 'should' depict this, and I will ask someone to change in forum guide. Thank you for raising the issue.
            ty 4 that reply they could of said this in forum wen we asked about last time titan wars was on

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
              We now do have the Get Exp button although we do not get Gold along with it. Just the exp. You can get a free amount or purchase a higher amount daily.
              OH goody goody gumdrops..... oh wait, i have no need of exp
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
              X