Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i cant get out form Dungun and team more than 6 players i cant do any thing and cant get out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant get out form Dungun and team more than 6 players i cant do any thing and cant get out

Click image for larger version

Name:	Presentation1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	1776951 i cant get out form Dungun and team more than 6 players i cant do any thing and cant get out

This looks like its a Nirvana run, can you tell me is this hell or nightmare? Was matching mode used as I suspect it was.. I can see this was kabam but can you tell me the server this is happening on so I can try to get this bug reported for you, especially since you have given us a screen shot which will help immensely.

You say you can not leave, is there no exit the dungeon button on the lower right as there normally is, as I can not rightly tell with this screen shot if it is there or if it simply is not appearing. Have you, if you desire to escape the dungeon and there is no out button, considered trying to log off for thirty to sixty minutes to see if the log out for a bit will force you out?

I am not saying that it will but it has helped for a few in the past and as such it is an avenue I am willing to suggest since it has had some success.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

first it NNM not hell second i know i can leace with exit in lower right but didnt out me stay in map

Comment

i know all what u said but cant get out iam in server 23 s

Comment

Originally posted by mina_ezz23 View Post
          first it NNM not hell second i know i can leace with exit in lower right but didnt out me stay in map
          Had the same thing happen to me (team leader accident hit Match instead of Start).

After I'd hit exit, confurmed but didn't leave, I personally refreshed and cleared both browser cache and flash cache (client). Then I closed the client and all browsers open, and opened Internet Explorer to open the flash cache clear tutorial linked in my signature. I didn't get as far as actually doing it, as I got distracted on here (the forums), but when I realised what I was meant to be doing, I opened my client again and there I was, back in Cloud City.

Long story short, after confirming to exiting, try refreshing and clearing caches. If that doesn't work, try closing the browser for 30-60 minutes, clear cache again before headng back in. Good luck.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            This looks like its a Nirvana run, can you tell me is this hell or nightmare? Was matching mode used as I suspect it was.. I can see this was kabam but can you tell me the server this is happening on so I can try to get this bug reported for you, especially since you have given us a screen shot which will help immensely.

You say you can not leave, is there no exit the dungeon button on the lower right as there normally is, as I can not rightly tell with this screen shot if it is there or if it simply is not appearing. Have you, if you desire to escape the dungeon and there is no out button, considered trying to log off for thirty to sixty minutes to see if the log out for a bit will force you out?

I am not saying that it will but it has helped for a few in the past and as such it is an avenue I am willing to suggest since it has had some success.

Magi~
            i know all what u said but cant get out iam in server 23 s
            Click image for larger version

Name:	sdfsdf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	441.8 KB
ID:	1717928 i cant get out form Dungun and team more than 6 players i cant do any thing and cant get out

Comment

Please read what the moderator above your post said...
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                Please read what the moderator above your post said...
                nothing happened still in run

Comment

Please list what you've tried.

http://www.ezvid.com

If you search 'video' on the old platform support page, there is a tutorial on the above video capture programme

http://r2games.desk.com

Please make a video doing what I suggested, and send in with your ticket. It will help support know what you've tried, and give them a visual as to what you're experiencing.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                  X