• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workshop in farm

Can't created anything in there

Server: s19 europe kabam
    Nick: Malxik

I am sure that items can be created there so lets trouble shoot things first. Do you have enough gold? Do you have enough milk? Do you have enough deer horns, goat hooves or the animal item needed? Do you have enough of the red, blue or green magic grass? Are any of these items item locked?

Let us know if any of this helps and if needed please provide us screen shots so we can take the next step if needed to get this resolved for you.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez*tytu?u1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	441.3 KB
ID:	1718076Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez*tytu?u2.jpg
Size:	705.4 KB
ID:	1718077

Well see this screenshot, can't create anything there

Comment

I see the screen shots, now can I have one of your backpack page showing me the milk, the horns and the green magic grass please? I would also like to see what happens when you click the synthesize button, or well try to, can you give me the error message that is being displayed so we can see what is happening exactly. If all of the items are unlocked and are in your backpack, as they are lit up, then we will proceed with the next step.

I assure you, we will try and get this figured out for you, it may take us a few tries, but we are here to help, so I will be waiting on those next screen shots please...

Thanks in advance,

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez*tytu?ugf.jpg
Size:	706.1 KB
ID:	1718081

See i have much more than needed

Ok close i know why can't "locked items"
          Last edited by Malxik; 09-27-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

The items (horns, hooves, etc.) are locked. Unlock it and you can then synth.

The game doesn't tell you what the problem is, and many people have run into it. This is not a bug, but a failure of notification.

Unlock all materials as per usual when synth-ing things in blacksmith, and you'll be fine.

Comment

I was right,

On the items you desire to use, are padlocks. As AdaJames has said, and as I said earlier, the items are locked and need to be unlocked. if you look at the number 5 icon for the backpack pages there is a padlock icon, please click that and input your passlock code which is a six digit number that you selected earlier. Once it is input, then click with the padlock on the locked (protected) items you need and unlock them so that they can then be used.

Once they are unlocked they can be used.

Locked items can not be unsocketed, refined, used in synthesis and things of that nature.. sadly though they do not all give an error alert or warning message when attempting to use them.

If you have any issues with the unlocking please let us know and Ada, thank you for the assist while my interwebs were misbehaving earlier this evening.

Magi~

Comment

Working...
              X