09/23 Consecutive Recharge Bonus - 5th day NOT Given

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09/23 Consecutive Recharge Bonus - 5th day NOT Given

This is NOT the same post as my previous one. It is, however, along the same lines. ONCE AGAIN, I did EVERYTHING that the event required, and ONCE AGAIN, R2 FAILED to live up to their end of the bargain.
    I have recharged my account for FIVE CONSECUTIVE days (JUST LIKE THE LAST EVENT), and just like the last event, here I am BEGGING for a reward that SHOULD HAVE ISSUED AUTOMATICALLY!!!!!!!

Are the developers really THAT BAD as far as QA, or, as MANY of us suspect, do they just REALLY DO NOT CARE?

I submitted a ticket yesterday, and, just like last time (the 09/16 event of the same nature), I have YET to RECEIVE ANY reply, not even an acknowledgement of the ticket!

Well, R2, you have lost at least ONE PLAYER (SUCKER would be a better word) to take part in this type of event!

I have attached a ScreenShot of the event, showing my 1st 4 days completed. Then you can check my account to see that I recharged on the 5th day!

My toon's name is Chip69 on Kabam server S3.

Thanks, R2, for a wonderful game. Too bad you can't hire someone to administer it correctly!

Seeing replies can take up to 48 hours to reply at the best of times during the work week, it's nothing to worry about that you haven't had a reply. Especially since yesterday was the weekend still. If you haven't had a reply after 48 hours, please come back here and we'll relay it.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I have a similar problem to days , and not solve , always has the same answer , that are working on the problem , and then sent the awards , I recharge the 13th day already , and did not come the prize of the 10th day, ja made numerous questions, and always the same poor response , came from lobr for the wartune , looking for better care , without buggs and cheating , and when I come here, and spending, have more headaches than in Br, jaja will come with açao against R2, also , why so just to be more respect and dedication to their customers .
      note: I sent countless , prints with evidence that rebooted my char is rurban server S609 .

Comment

Okay... this issue is not exactly the same as the person above but it is in the same nature. I am glad it sounds like you have been keeping screen shots and proof of the recharges. Tickets can take up to forty-eight hours to gain a response, but it does sound like you may have sent a few so I am going to go find Whakapono or Esme and see if either of them can give this a slight nudge for you to hopefully get it resolved.. as I know sometimes those new server recharges can be a bit troublesome.

I apologize in advance for the wait.

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

poh face, do not know if will solve more since already have my gratitude and my sincere thanks at least vc not given an automatic response as everyone does , I hope you can help me, because I want to complete the 20 ° refills have more fear not see the prize , sorry my bad english , is that I am Brazilian, kkkkkkkk

Comment

As long as there is proof of the recharge being done each day, after the required time period I am hopeful there will be no issue. They can see on their end I think the recharges made and when, and I am sure you will be keeping a detailed log of it as well. So far I haven't heard anything but I have given this a poke to someone, so hopefully you will have some information sooner as opposed to later and thanks for your patience.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i thought it 6 days recharge then get reward xD

Comment

Originally posted by hazamat View Post
                I have attached a ScreenShot of the event, showing my 1st 4 days completed. Then you can check my account to see that I recharged on the 5th day!

My toon's name is Chip69 on Kabam server S3.
                Your ticket number is #419120 .. please keep it for quick reference in checking your ticket. The elves have their hammer and nails out, looking for a solution...

http://support.r2games.com/support/support

Originally posted by romulo_urbano View Post
                I have a similar problem to days .. .
                note: I sent countless , prints with evidence that rebooted my char is rurban server S609 .
                Do you have a number handy? How did you send your tickets? Was it http://r2games.com/support ?

Retired Moderator.

Comment

Many people make the mistake of starting/recharging the consecutive recharge event at 00.01 on the day of event release, BUT the timer for the event does not start untill 05.01 st at server reset..
                  So if u recharge before 5am reset on 1st day of event, You will have to recharge Again after 05.01st also for the system to recognize this as day #1 that you recharged. Slightly Bugged imo
                  Last edited by Freddypainter; 09-29-2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

the fist one i sent by this method.
                    but then i just answer the email that i receive and send the prints
                    today i send another email, with 15 recharges that i made ! Now its the 10th and 15th that i didn't receive

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                      Your ticket number is #419120 .. please keep it for quick reference in checking your ticket. The elves have their hammer and nails out, looking for a solution...

http://support.r2games.com/support/support

Do you have a number handy? How did you send your tickets? Was it http://r2games.com/support ?

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      As long as there is proof of the recharge being done each day, after the required time period I am hopeful there will be no issue. They can see on their end I think the recharges made and when, and I am sure you will be keeping a detailed log of it as well. So far I haven't heard anything but I have given this a poke to someone, so hopefully you will have some information sooner as opposed to later and thanks for your patience.
                      Okay... this issue is not exactly the same as the person above but it is in the same nature. I am glad it sounds like you have been keeping screen shots and proof of the recharges. Tickets can take up to forty-eight hours to gain a response, but it does sound like you may have sent a few so I am going to go find Whakapono or Esme and see if either of them can give this a slight nudge for you to hopefully get it resolved.. as I know sometimes those new server recharges can be a bit troublesome.

I apologize in advance for the wait.

Magi~
                      the first one i sent by this method.
                      today i send another email, with 15 recharges that i made ! Now its the 10th and 15th that i didn't receive

Comment

Well, it has been about 48 hours since I filed my ticket, and not a peep from ANYONE but you.

The clothing event, for which the rewards are good, is over tomorrow night at midnight. This situation MUST be resolved AND I NEED to have rewards in hand BEFORE that time so I can use them for the event! NOT 3-5 days like the last resolution!

That is the reason that I am staying on top of this issue!

Comment

the first one i sent by this method.
                          Can you please reply with the screenshots via http://support.r2games.com/support/support . You can use screenshot URLs such as timypic, lightshot or greenshot. It's not advisable to reply via the email, as the elves use the ticket system , and it keeps tickets all together (things don't get 'lost'). They may still be showing on their end that they are waiting on a reply from you.

Once you have done this, please let us know and I'll let them know you've replied
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                            Can you please reply with the screenshots via http://support.r2games.com/support/support . You can use screenshot URLs such as timypic, lightshot or greenshot. It's not advisable to reply via the email, as the elves use the ticket system , and it keeps tickets all together (things don't get 'lost'). They may still be showing on their end that they are waiting on a reply from you.

Once you have done this, please let us know and I'll let them know you've replied
                            I send another ticket to the support with the screnshoots now

the problem is that they don't send me a ticket number... I made everything right
                            Last edited by romulo_urbano; 10-01-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

the problem is that they don't send me a ticket number... I made everything right
                              Yes, that's an issue with the new ticket system. If you have not received an email with a reply in 24 hours, please let us know your platform (kabam, r2 etc), server number and character name. We can ask the GMs to find your ticket number that way.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X