Clothing Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Title

So what is up with having an entire set of clothing but didn't get the title? Me and others had this problem. Well it was fixed until I the opened chests to get an EXTRA piece of clothing of the set.

There was no maintenance , so no chance to add title's. there is no title for mount either. ??

Or too many ppl not too happy with all the bonus stats that came with set/mounts that r2 just decided to stop titles. But since last couple of event have given out enough chest to complete sets from doing all events without cashing, dunno why ppl would complain.

Or they just forgot to add em bc they all too busy playing on their new eyefones..
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 10-01-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

well there is hard to get a title like Clothes and Mount, Lists:
      Title clothes: Fleet Captain, Nightly Assassin (Assassin), Bloody Anniversary (Blood Thirst), Pride Leader (Alpha Lion), Supreme Sorcerer (Feathered Witch), Fairy Tale Dream (Fabulous), and Now Temple Envoy (Sacred Temple Clothes)

Title Mount: Cloud Rider (Cloud Kylin), Ghostly Charm (Epheros), Dragon Emissary (Bony Dragon), Crowned Noble (Crowned Cat), & Beastly Anniversary (Mr.Phillips), Lion Gladiator (Lion of War), Icefyre, Messenger Hawk (Fire Hawk),Dragon Emperor (Beryl Dragon)

all these have title cause contain stats Attributes: PATK, MATK, CRIT, PENETRATION, MDEF, PDEF, BLOCK, HP.
      Everything here can boost ur Battle Rate + Stats and more clothes better than nothing when clothes events comes and get more Rage if you keep leveling your clothes and not just for casher, it can be either for non-casher can make there clothes higher level. depend how you play. that's all. my friend isn't a cash person he play it for free and wait all the clothes he can get it to make his clothes lv10Click image for larger version

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com1.png
Views:	1
Size:	266.6 KB
ID:	1718179
      Click image for larger version

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	1718180
      she don't need money to pay this, she take her time to collecting clothes since she, always take time
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Not all clothing sets and mounts will have a title. Whether or not the newest ones out right not will have them we do not know yet for certain as there has not been a maintenance for them.

If this is in reference to a title giving outfit, please equip it completely with the wings, save and then try a reload.. this will most likely trigger the missing title that you are after. Should it not and this is the issue at hand please let us know.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i will not collect clothing for a title....fraking ever

Comment

The whole clothing set has to be in your inventory for the title to trigger. If part of it is in your guild vault, it won't work. It will also not work if any part of it is in your mail (because of full inventory, probably).

Put the whole set in your inventory and refresh if it doesn't trigger.

Comment

@ Ada.'' IF '' you actually bothered to look in game , you would have noticed that there are NO new title for the current clothing or mount in the title's details listing....Hence the op post....u plonka
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 10-02-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

for this new event "Oriental" so as "Venus" Clothes, have no title so as the mount there added in Mount Stable + Dressing room. You dont have to collect all of them depend how u want it and play.
                East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                Character: Mage
                Class: Knighthood
                level: 80
                Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

That is not how I interpreted the original post, Freddy. It seems to say he is having problems with getting a title, even though he's got the whole set. The logical assumption is that there is a title to begin with. If there is no title to begin with, then to complain that he is not getting one is rather stupid. While I won't put it past some of the trolls here to be that dumb, the OP does not seem to be the type, and therefore, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

YOU, on the other hand, seems to be true to type.

Comment

Working...
                  X