OMG EF HELL IS BUGGED (Matching)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG EF HELL IS BUGGED (Matching)

This is the first time i ever see, Look at this PICTURE and tell me what u see?

Click image for larger version

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.comA1.png
Views:	1
Size:	616.3 KB
ID:	1777248
    First Boss, show the team but Look closely. what u see from there?

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.comA2.png
Size:	621.4 KB
ID:	1777249
    Next is The Mobs and my friend say: on my screen they on top of each other?

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.comA3.png
Size:	531.8 KB
ID:	1777250
    Than after that, we try to change formation. But the " P " Icon won't let me click it and its show on grey color?

Note: this was like 1 hour ago took a screenshot and done playing + for me suck part is i don't get any rewards from first boss and lost my attempts from this MPD?
    - I know i didn't do run much in MPD and my other friend got kick out when he refresh, he also lost his attempts while he accident click matching. He was back in cloud city but wasn't inside EF at all before we clicking matching again than other server come along w/ us. etc.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

yup...the game is kinda ****** right now, really ******....

Comment

It is the Cross Server MP stuff that is bugged.

STOP USING IT!

Comment

Ada has a point I believe.

Right now there have been a lot of complaints, bugs, glitches and hiccups with the matching mode. I will report that this is still happening but with the holidays on the other side it may take a little bit longer before we hear or know anything concrete.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It is proven, Magik.

We have been doing EF NM with no problems at all ever since the patch. I didn't even know there was a problem until I came here.

And then one day, one of my guildies accidentally hit the Matching button. BANG! 3 bosses at the end.

The problem is with the matching. It is bugged to hell.

Comment

=_=" not like i want to use it, Ada. The problem is some ppl accident click that button and beside ppl can't found team or whatever there just click that button. This is the 2nd time i do this matching MPD in EF. first was no problem didn't have this problem w/ changing formation & the battlefield wasn't over top each other til my 2nd time doing this w/ my friend and accident click that dang matching button and he ran away refresh (got himself back in cloud city, instead of inside EF etc so he lost a attempts). me and my other friend were inside until i lost my attps couldnt get out til other new ppl click matching and show other server w/ us. cant leave them so we keep fighting til we see this happen.

That all i can remember was last night at 4:00am server Europe, server from 345 and i think other were in 227 w/ his lover.
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

there are many ppl could accident click the matching button since player have no cue what that button could be in somewhat -_- its own fault unless there R2 Remove it or fix it whatever. Hey accident happen when u click it, you click it. lol (even if ppl have issues w/ lag or loading slow accident click it)

Comment

I know what you mean. They shouldn't have put the Match button where the old start button used to be. That is just plain stupidity.

But it is there, so for now, you need to be careful.

Comment

Working...
                X