Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, can we sell star tear shards now...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, can we sell star tear shards now...

For God's sake. These things are taking up multiple slots in my inventory. I have to spend 200k gold in order to synthesize something I can only sell for 1k. That's the only way you can get rid of them. Seriously guys, fix this. Make it so we can sell the friggin shards. I swear to God if I run out of space because of these things I won't spend a dime on opening slots. I'll just quit the game. This is ridiculous.

well there is Game Discussion & Feedback and there are a person saying for the vote abut "Which of these 3 bugs will be corrected first?"
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....highlight=Vote

if u go on here and have a look. i know what u mean and i agree w/ u. but good thing i didnt spend much but i did try 1 thing.

you can do is send those item in vault from the guild the most things u dont need and dont use them at all at least 20-30 (out of 56 slot in vault) than ask any asst.g.m or G.M to kick u out of the guild and those vault item send to mail and deleted them by 30 day. etc -_- i see alot of my guildies do tht. but might be annoying but at least its better than nothing. b4 u get new things coming every time in 2 week for new event.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

There are a great many threads on this request and while it is not a bug, I do understand where you are coming from. Many people are having the same issue and we are hoping that they will give some consideration to the need for if not a sale of the item, even a simple discard would be a welcomed addition by many, but so far we have no word or update on the issue,

Should we hear anything we will do our best to update you all, and apologize for the backpack space issues at hand, because I know they are a frustrating one.

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Hey Mentor, don't apologize for this screw up, just you and the other mentors and mods work hard in our behalf to get this corrected as soon as possible. I already have 6 slots (and growing daily) filled with these damn things !!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X