just Save us from this error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just Save us from this error

everytime i refresh in game i have to load everything again Cache didn't saved anyway .. any help with that bug

Its not a bug, when patch 5.0 came that was part of its package. Now we have to wait for another patch and hope they fix the cache issue or more people will complain about everthing loading so slow

Comment

I know that this cache issue has been reported but I will poke someone to see if we can get any kind of an update on the issue for you all. As always we will do our best to help find out information but we can make no promises and for that we are sorry.

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It's worse since that emergency maintenance took place a few days ago. When I log in after a few hours, it loads up everything from scratch. This is just sad & pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
          It's worse since that emergency maintenance took place a few days ago. When I log in after a few hours, it loads up everything from scratch. This is just sad & pathetic.
          It happens every time I refresh.It has to do with them (the so called developers) decided that the best way to solve the lag issue was to deny the game from storing any cache in flash player.Which not only made loading much,much worse it made the lag 100 times worse.I have a pretty fast internet connection and it takes forever to open anything after a refresh.Here is a thought to the developers,try upgrading the equipment instead of screwing around with the game.Add more ram to the servers and if maxed out then buy new servers to handle the mass flow incoming to it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyPimp21 View Post
            It happens every time I refresh.It has to do with them (the so called developers) decided that the best way to solve the lag issue was to deny the game from storing any cache in flash player.Which not only made loading much,much worse it made the lag 100 times worse.I have a pretty fast internet connection and it takes forever to open anything after a refresh.Here is a thought to the developers,try upgrading the equipment instead of screwing around with the game.Add more ram to the servers and if maxed out then buy new servers to handle the mass flow incoming to it.
            Haha I know right! I wonder which brilliant mind came up with the idea to eliminate caching to solve all our problems.
            As of now, I think wartune data is being stored where the regular cache is stored. So if you close wartune, browse some data heavy websites & try to load wartune again, you load from scratch cause normal cache limit isn't unlimited. There's a reason flash has a designated folder to store cache but then this is wartune devs we're talking about. Need I say more?

Comment

They make enough money to upgrade all of the severs.I mean after all,there is enough coiners playing to buy a new server for every server being played.Come one R2,the time has done past for your developers to do something to actually fix the game.

Comment

Don't know on who thought it was best, but I can say this: they need to fix.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X