Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to find site R2game_0507

Is something wrong with WT again?

And yes, cache cleared. Hard reboot on comp, everything.
    Last edited by AdaJames; 10-14-2015, 07:59 AM.

Who knows? Every time I log in, I dc within 20 seconds. The struggle is real.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      Is something wrong with WT again?

And yes, cache cleared. Hard reboot on comp, everything.
      I just tested it myself and it loaded fine for me. Is the issue still persisting? Can you tell me what else if anything you have tried aside from a cache clearance if it is still persisting?

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It's OK, Magik. It came back up on its own after an hour or so. Maybe it is a router issue on the way to the server. My other Internet was working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          It's OK, Magik. It came back up on its own after an hour or so. Maybe it is a router issue on the way to the server. My other Internet was working fine.
          Fantastic.

Sometimes its a router issue.. sometimes its an issue between the server and somewhere in between causing a disconnect which makes things unavailable or outright vanish. Sometimes, heck its just a gremlin playing mean Halloween tricks on us all. Regardless I am glad this has been resolved and if anything else occurs please let us know.

Magi~
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X