Non recyclables/ Refinement Crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non recyclables/ Refinement Crystals

For over a month now since one of the patches no armors etc drop in hero, normal campaigns, mp dungeons etc. I've spoken with many other players that acknowledge this and mentors when they log into server. Now my question is, how are we to refine our equipment if we have nothing to recycle to receive refinement crystals? Nothing has ever been mentioned in regards to this or if it will be fixed or the company just wants us to buy them with no other alternative.
    ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

The issue with the drop boxes and the refinement crystals has been reported. We apologize for the inconvenience. As soon as we are able to obtain an update on the issue we will do our best to share it with you all, but so far we haven't been given one. I will try to get this poke at as soon as I can possibly crazy glue someone down.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X