No announcement yet.

[Resolved]invisble clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats more funny about the invisible clothes is, that it bugs other players aswell, for instance u make a room inv people that have normal visible clothes, and play. The server will try to load your clothes and will fail and get stuck at you and all others will show as shadows.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
      My post was deleted & I want to know why cause basically I said the same thing Astroglide said above. Don't make me add the word 'forum moderators' to my signature. Devs are giving us enough <insert vile word> already. Don't abuse your powers as a forum moderator now.
      Your post is not deleted, it's hidden from view. Which to a normal poster would look similar.
      As to the 'why'; for obvious reasons posts that promote, explain or encourage abusing/cheating the system/normal gameplay are removed. It's not an abuse of power, the mods are well within their rights to do so.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Your post is not deleted, it's hidden from view. Which to a normal poster would look similar.
        As to the 'why'; for obvious reasons posts that promote, explain or encourage abusing/cheating the system/normal gameplay are removed. It's not an abuse of power, the mods are well within their rights to do so.
        If you & those developers (who are hiding behind the forum moderators) actually cared about this game, they would have fixed this issue already. And since you speak as if this bug is some backdoor to a major exploit in the game, well... if it were that serious, the devs would have fixed it already. Ever heard of emergency maintenance?
        It's either that or they have taken incompetency to a new level. I wouldn't be surprised though. R2Games redefines the standards of incompetency on a weekly basis.

Comment

Mine was hidden I guess but for the genius that wanted to know you can use this bug to cheat in solo arena. I won't say how again since obviously it's not allowed. So how long until this gets fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
            Mine was hidden I guess but for the genius that wanted to know you can use this bug to cheat in solo arena. I won't say how again since obviously it's not allowed. So how long until this gets fixed?
            Right now we are hoping it will be in the next few days, but all we can do is watch and wait and hope it will be soon. I know this is making everyone angry and frustrated and honestly, we can't blame you. We thank you all for your continued patience while they work on resolving this and please keep an eye on the news and events for maintenance or patch notes that may include this fix in them as well.

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

So are the people using this bug to make themselves invincible in solo arena going to face consequences for it?

Comment

same here s496 !!
                Now U See Me !!

♣
                Free player 100%

Comment

It appears to be on the "to-fix" list of tomorrow's maintenance: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....22-3-30-AM-EDT
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X