insane amount of lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insane amount of lag

ok really ... yall need to fix this ridiculous amount of lag ... missing out in DI rewards isnt acceptable.... ticket filled!

ICEBERG s395 1.6 mill br

Right now we are aware of the lag and R2games is attempting to address that with this announcement here found in the news and events. In the mean time, have you tried alternate browsers or the mini client to help reduce lag?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I only use google chrome wich I found to be the best one on the lag issues since it is the smallest one out of all of the browsers.... but this lag today was worst then usual .. I lost several millions in gold in DI and tonight wb had also very bad lag wich made me lose I dont know how much since our wb lasts about 5 minutes... so they really need to get it fixed asap before they lose players... note that I wasnt the only one somplaining about the lag in the wb tonight on our server ... and the term "unplayable" was used by that CASHER!!!! so like I previously mentionned ... you might wanna advise your bosses to put a HURRY UP on that lag fixing problem.

Comment

Working...
      X