Event Bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Bugged

Hi, Mi name in game is AlphaBahamut and i have everytime 1 event and can't view who is.
    (Sorry for my english, google translator is random)
    Thanks =)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	467.9 KB
ID:	1777560Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Size:	463.5 KB
ID:	1777561Click image for larger version

Name:	screen3.jpg
Size:	486.9 KB
ID:	1777562Click image for larger version

Name:	screen4.jpg
Size:	477.8 KB
ID:	1777563

I know what you are referring to. The number one on hot events despite clicking every single thing about a half dozen times. We tend to call this a phantom event, because for no reason that number is there to make us all batty, *mutter* We will of course report this and hope the number will go away on its own soon, thank you for taking the time to let us know!~

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I know what you are referring to. The number one on hot events despite clicking every single thing about a half dozen times. We tend to call this a phantom event, because for no reason that number is there to make us all batty, *mutter* We will of course report this and hope the number will go away on its own soon, thank you for taking the time to let us know!~

Magi~
      we all gone batty as its been their for mnths now lol

Comment

Thanks for answering, the number is gone. =)

Comment

I have the number 1 appears only on days when there is sacred golden tree.
          May be it has something to do with that.

Comment

Working...
          X