Losing BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing BR

Why is it I keep losing BR? It has happened 4 times in the last 3 days. Today I was at 1669XXXX and in about a hour I was done to 165XXXXX? I don't get it. Can a Mod let me know what is going on? thanks.

Are you changing astrals at all? Are you changing sylphs or their equipment? Are you losing any titles? Are any temporary mounts expiring? Is a medallion expiring? Are you using or not using the blessing wheel? Is there anything you are doing differently that could be the cause of this happening? The more information we have the better we can try to help you.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Resting kid and then putting him back on means that your kid doesn't have his sylph on. That will "lower" your BR also.

Comment

You know what Ada, that's something I did not consider at all!

Which also brings up a good point.. are you resting the Eudamon? Does your Eudaemon have a sylph on? Have you changed the sylph on the Eudaemon? Have you changed the gear or divinity souls on the Eudaemons sylph or on the sylph you are wearing at all?

Any of these items could also be a reason for a battle rating sink..

As always, let us know..

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Looks more like the removal of blessing wheel bonus - does this happen just after reset ?
          The amount of drop is not that of removal of eudaemon its only about 190k, if you remove a eudaemon its closer to 1m br.
          eg I'm 1591687 with eudaemon but without I'm 530267. This is a drop of 1061420.

Comment

Sylph on eudaemon, daft

Comment

Working...
            X