Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSGB rewards missing for lower level characters?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGB rewards missing for lower level characters?

As the CSGB help text stated, All guild members receive rewards for the preliminary. However, my low level character (level 21) did not receive any King's Seal at all. Just wondering, is there a minimum level requirement for receiving King's Seals? If so, what is it and where is it stated? Please advice. Thanks.

EDIT: There was possibly a delay in rewarding the Kings Seals. I got them now. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by R238423534; 10-31-2015, 08:07 PM.

I did a bit of digging. I found this link depicting information on the cross server guild battle. It says all guild members and there is not, to my knowledge, a level restriction so I am going to poke someone about this. Due to this missing reward I would also suggest submitting a ticket. if you hear nothing back in twenty-four to forty-eight hours please let us know with the in game name and server it was sent from.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I did a bit of digging. I found this link depicting information on the cross server guild battle. It says all guild members and there is not, to my knowledge, a level restriction so I am going to poke someone about this. Due to this missing reward I would also suggest submitting a ticket. if you hear nothing back in twenty-four to forty-eight hours please let us know with the in game name and server it was sent from.

Magi~
      Thanks Magi. I'll file a ticket after I reactivate the email that I had used for the game login.

Just FYI, this is what I received in the mailbox, stating the preliminary was over but the King's Seals were not rewarded:

The 3 round of 4 Cross-server Guild Battle preliminaries is now over, your guild’s current ranking is: # 9, the next round will be held from 20:30 to 21:30 at 2015-10-25, please be prepared!

Comment

Just following up if you had received a reply on this? I've recently just gone to a lvl24 of mine, and it had received the Kings Seals from preliminary. Could the rewards have been delayed?
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          Just following up if you had received a reply on this? I've recently just gone to a lvl24 of mine, and it had received the Kings Seals from preliminary. Could the rewards have been delayed?
          Hello Whakapono, thanks for the follow-up. There was possibly a delay in rewarding the Kings Seals. I got them now. This has been resolved. Thank you!

Comment

Oh great to hear thank you for the update.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X