Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Ticket Filed & Answered

Dear CST,
    As you already know, prior to Patch 5.0 there were and still are a lots of bugs in the game which were attempted to be fixed in patch 5.1, but failed as you may admit or not. The game is still full of flaws as we have been experiencing. Apart from all other bugs,

I would like to notify 8 things here;
    (1) LOADING:
    Everything I click in the game turns into a 1~4 minutes loading with a fair chance of endless loading. I have to reload page in that case and the problem is repeated.
    (2) STUCK IN BATTLE:
    There is always a fair chance to get stuck in battle after "victory / failure" and battle has actually ended. Especially in 'Bloody Inferno', 'Dragon Invasion' and ocassionally in MPD's.
    (3) ANIMATED DISPLAY OF ITEMS GOING INTO INVENTORY:
    Please stop the animated preview of items going into inventory slowly one after another. This eats up the time in dungeons / event collections, where timing is crucial. Just send then straight into inventory with a notification.
    (4) BROWSER CACHE
    Everyday the browser freshly recognises the items in my inventory, clothing styles, bosses, sylphs etc. This thing contributes to the Lag/Delay which every player is facing. If the present version of the game doesn't support cache storage automatically, release an external download for 'Game Cache' which will be accessed by the game while running.
    (5) WORLD BOSS HP
    Please increase / regulate the World Boss's HP. Its ends in 3~4 minutes and we can't earn much Gold & Daru from it.
    (6) GEM EVENT
    As we all know that the "Gem Event" has broken our hearts 3 consecutive times. Please stop crippling this event. Bring back the Regular Gem Event with both Limited & Unlimited rewards as we used to have 3~4 months ago.
    (7) RECOVERY SYSTEM
    The new recovery system is a total failure. Players who are busy with work, like myself, miss out on certain Daily Events mainly the "Hall of Heroes" package either due to time schedule or non-availability of players. Introduce recovery of Items too.
    (8) PLAYER SURVEY
    Introduce a monthly player survey system thru which information can be gathered from players regarding various game related issues. And a small reward for participating in the survey. It will help you and in turn help us players too.

I assure you that my internet, pc hardware & software are working perfectly. I also understand that CST's can do very little about my complains (only a short sentence of reply to address the issue). I have also posted these issues in forum for public viewing. If possible escalate the issue for further discussion with developers. I greatly appreciate that the Customer Services have improved greatly now. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
    pikusmart

Dear Readers,
    Please put your opinions in regard to this post. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-23-2015, 01:29 PM. Reason: forum rule 8

I hear ya, but as with anyone else, allow me to cast in my feedback:

1. Since the patch 5.0, the loading times of various places as well as menu interfaces are getting to the point that it's like having a dialup connection (you know, the joys of waiting 5 minutes until the page is fully loaded before you can read it or click on the hyperlink to go to the next tiring page). I am suspecting due to the lack of a cache saving option, that this has been going on.

2. Even with my app and 2 accounts logged in side by side where one screen is "turned off" to conserve video space while loading the main one, I had noticed that the video of the battle (especially the ending victory/failure) is about 10-15 seconds off after the announcement is shown in the chat box. I am sure people with 1 account are having this difficulty as well. Again, I suspected the cache issue is to blame.

3. While I don't mind the animated display of stuff going in, it's the timing of such that needs to be adjusted. Pre-patch, I was able to grab the stuff very quickly (1-2 seconds total for the whole thing) before I can go to the next section in an MPD, or in the case of grabbing from mail, it would just throw everything into my inventory. However, it takes a long time for it to into my inventory either from mail or from picking up. Once again, I think it's the cache issue, but also can think it's foul play from 7Road's part in making that go slow.

4. NO CACHE!!! Tried everything from uninstalling/redownloading/reinstalling, and still nothing is being saved up other than 7-10kb (and I am sure the game is much more than that) that is being used. My app used to glide lightning fast because it doesn't mess around with add-ons like the conventional browsers have (fairly basic browser, if you will) but now it just handles like a school bus. If people from various browsers have already stated as well as those who are on different platforms or even the mini client, then we have a problem, Houston; a very big one, and if you want to keep your players playing and happy, then you need to get in and fix such. Mainstream servers are more than just private test/beta test servers since PT/BT servers only house a local area network of testers, and M-Servers take in many people from different parts of the world. If this was my network, I would be digging in to see where the problem might lie and then take steps to fix it by optimizing and/or upgrading.

5. On world boss, my server folks are doing it without Eudaemons/extras just to try and get as much gold/daru as possible. However, there are those that go in with full force because they care about the rankings. Let's just face it, if they increased the WB's HP, what good would that do when you have old servers merged in with newer ones, especially ones that have so much power to wield? One person's solution is to make it a 15 minute WB with unlimited health. However, the problem with that is when the 15 mins is up, how's the final blow going to be determined when too many people are engaging?

6. Yep it really broke my heart on the gem event when they changed it from unlimited to limited. Not to bash anyone, but two things I begin to think they do not have: 1. A clear concept on "Murphy's Law" (if it isn't broke, why fix it?) and 2. A clear concept on how player satisfaction (paying or free) is determined. If there were 2-3 months worth of player complaints on an event, don't you think it's something that is seriously needs to be looked into so it can be corrected when it comes again? I could promote the biggest thing, but if I skimp on it (especially after my customers know how I had been before the skimpage), not many people will be leaving satisfied. So one player, along with others to 7Road/R2: BRING BACK THE UNLIMITED GEMS EVENT!!!

7. I still have yet to receive an official answer on how the EXP recovery system really works. In the game of Shadowbound, it would display on what events I had missed that is factored into it (aka Catacombs/Cloudwinder) along with the total gold/exp for the day (up to 7 days). I really liked on how it accumulates during the time I had stepped down from playing the game (so please keep that unlimited), however it still lacks an official list of events that is associated with such recovery. Also, there are other things that we desire besides EXP that we don't have time for (WB - Gold/Daru, Arena - Insignia, Stamina Overflow, BG - Insignia/Honor, and other daily stuff) that we are hoping they would be included to be claimed for free or with balens (bound/unbound) like the EXP.

8. If they put this part in, it would do all of us some good. If they actually follow up with such feedback from the players and not be stubborn at times, it would be a miracle.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X