[Resolved]European Server Reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved]European Server Reset

.....has occurred at 4.00 a.m. and not 5.00 a.m. so when will it happen tomorrow?.............first post time-clock change ****-up by R2................I thought I still had an hour left to collect and complete things you frauds............

....when is an alternative word for a rooster suddenly blanked out.........was not the F-word........

Comment

Originally posted by mucky2 View Post
      .....has occurred at 4.00 a.m. and not 5.00 a.m. so when will it happen tomorrow?.............first post time-clock change ****-up by R2................I thought I still had an hour left to collect and complete things you frauds............
      *oi vey* Thank you for letting us know about the incorrect time display meets server reset issue. We will work on getting this reported so it can be looked into.

Happy Gaming!

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

okay only some of the reset has occurred, like daily tasks, only the events (like forgotten catacoombs) have not?

Comment

Hi Mucky2,

May i ask, what parts of the server that didn't get reset? The more information we can gather, the easier for the devs to trace the problem and fix it.

EDIT: I also want to add that the parts that didn't initially reset, would reset an hour later even though the time reset is faulty. We have verification of it as well.

If you find something that has failed to reset, please do not hesitate to inform us.
          Last edited by Mentor_Cool; 10-25-2015, 12:28 AM.
          Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
          New Support link -

Comment

Hello mucky,

It appears as if everything has resolved itself and is back on schedule. If you should perchance find anything out of the ordinary or something that is not behaving as intended as things do crop up from time to time after a daylight saving time change, please feel free to let us know so we can report the issue. Thanks for taking the time to help report items that were previously misbehaving.

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X