Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats happening? Titan War to be or not to be 29?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats happening? Titan War to be or not to be 29?

Hi
    Saw the notificationt for signing in too titan war and the titan war box appearet just for too disappear short after. It sade that Titan war will began 29th. How do we sign in when box not showing anymore?

server 348
    player name katjuza
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Right now we do not appear to have a confirmation or denial of the titan wars appearing. It could be a multitude of things, regardless this has been reported to my superiors for checking into. In the mean time though keep an eye on the news and events section because all event announcements such as that will appear there so everyone is aware and up to date on their dates.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Right now we do not appear to have a confirmation or denial of the titan wars appearing. It could be a multitude of things, regardless this has been reported to my superiors for checking into. In the mean time though keep an eye on the news and events section because all event announcements such as that will appear there so everyone is aware and up to date on their dates.

Magi~
      Okey I will ty for u answer!
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
      X