sylph red gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph red gear

finaly upgraded one gear to red. I cant socket into it divinity souls. Whats going wrong ?

DMC

This is actually the first time I have heard of this. Can you give us a screen shot of what happens when you try to socket divinity souls into the sylphs red equipment? Is your sylph red? Sylph equipment can not exceed the level of the sylphs rarity. Can you even equip this piece of red equipment? If the sylph is red is there an error message posted? Are you trying to drag the divinity soul over or trying to double click it into the gear? The more information you can provide us the better before we escalate this to a support ticket in case we can solve it here first.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

tryed drag, tryed double click. I'm not beginner u can trust me have enough gold for it. no error shows, nothing happening

Comment

it is red sylph, with red gear.

Comment

how the ** to make a screent shot with Windows 10 lol.

Comment

Can I see some screen shots? Just so we can try to see whats going on.. is anything item locked.. have you tried a flash cache clearance? have you tried an alternative browser? Can you tell me what you have tried so we can work to get to the bottom of this.. and before I have you make a ticket I truly would be interested in the screenshots and that information if you could be as kind?

To make a screenshot, hit the prt Scr button and paste it into paint or some other imaging program, save it as a jpeg please (its smaller) and post it on the forums. if the forums block the image you can host it on tinypic, lightshot or some other such site and link it here for us.

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

found it Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	451.0 KB
ID:	1718579

Comment

tried in mini client, and Microsoft edge.

Comment

cache cleared, same.

Comment

Well now that I can confirm all of this, I am going to ask you to submit a support ticket. Please include the screenshot as well as linking them to this thread if you will think it will help any. In the ticket let them know what you have tried, explain the sylph is red as well as its equipment piece as well. If you do not hear anything within twenty-four to forty-eight hours please let us know here with your in game name and server it was sent from so we can try to poke for you.

Magi~

Comment

one thing need to be precised, the divinity souls was socketed, tryed to convet them, and to replace on another gear. When i tried to put them back got trouble.

Comment

well, opened ticket. it say i ll get email from r2. nothing from there. Dont got any ticket number. So dont really know if my ticket is opened or not. This ticket System is a bit stupid.

Comment

Dear Mentor, Magik, With all due respect, if you are not even able to report and forward an obvious critical bug to the gms, or to ANYONE who can forward it to those who can do something about it, then whats the point of your existence? Whats the point of showing you a screenshot? Lets face it, if your reply to any bug is "write a ticket", that advice any forum giver can give here, no need to be a mentor. (again, no offense meant, I was just wondering about your possibilities).

Can you give us at least information if an orange sylph can use red equipment? So far, I had no doubt any sylph can use a red equipment (since the item description doesnt say otherwise), but you seem to know different, please advise us before I do the upgrade. Thanks!
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
                            well, opened ticket. it say i ll get email from r2. nothing from there. Dont got any ticket number. So dont really know if my ticket is opened or not. This ticket System is a bit stupid.
                            Known bug, the system intentionally does not sending registration emails for a month.

"Intentionally" explanation:
                            - after the bug was announced by R2 they said soon
                            - after one week we thought about inexperienced programmer's issue
                            - after 2 weeks we thought about very bad management of the programmers
                            - after 3 weeks it is reclassified as intension not to resolve it (should not be as hard to correct it within 3 weeks, ain't it?)

Comment

Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
                              it is red sylph, with red gear.
                              Hey, can you test something for me? Can you equip the red gear with orange sylph? Thanks!
                              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                              X