Having loading and freezing problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having loading and freezing problems

I've been having loading issues for pretty much the entire day now game stops loading at a certain percentage gets black screened and what not. even if i refresh which i did like 10k times and when a miracle happens and the game lets me enter its fine for a few mins and after i click on certain things game just freezes and am stuck. I try to refresh and the same loading thing happens! need some answers
    cleared cache reinstaled client tried all the browsers and its still not working

Alright lets see what we can figure out. What browser are you using and have you tried any other ones.. as in other ways to get in aside from the mini client? Is flash up to date? Have you tried a speed test to see if something is happening to cause a lag pocket that could be causing the issues mentioned? Are you running anything in the background that could be hogging needed resources?

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

it's a feature to us all to enjoy. so get used to it.
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

i've been loging thru the client all the time... since the issues started tried to switch to browser using chrome was getting the same results then tried firefox bing opera explorer and nothing was working. Deleted the client, reinstaled it and still nothing same with the flash player... my net is 50 mbps so dont think thats the problem... turned everything in the background that i could... when the game lets me in after like 300 rfs the game is fine for a while but when i click on something later on i get stuck on the loading panel for like forever

Comment

Working...
        X