Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Sell My Item

Dear R2, i really really hope
    when I lived for a while, someone has to sell goods stuff (Divine Energy x870)
    and i realize when i check my Guild Safe. :'(
    PLEASE HELP ME

Here's a question, did you let someone else use your account? If you did, then the fault is on you and not R2. I never give out my account info to anyone (not even my dog) so I won't have to deal with stuff like this. In fact, if it was missing and you didn't share your account, then I would throw a ticket into their support page and they will probably check on it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i swear i never give my acc to someone else ( even my little bro )

like i said before, when I lived for a while, someone has to sell my stuff. so, that is may fault?

Comment

Well if you didn't, then no, and you should put in a ticket to find out what happened to such through their support link (which if you can tag a moderator, they probably have it for you).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i don't know how to send ticket? can you show the link or something, please?
          please help me i don't know what to do anymore. I fell bored when i had to Collect the Divine Energy.

Comment

If you have given no one access to your account while you were not on it, I must echo this sentiment. if you currently have access please also change your passwords. In game, the feature called item lock helps protect items from being sold and deleted, I also offer that as a suggestion in the future if you have not employed it before.

In the mean time please submit a support ticket so that this can be checked into for you. If you do not hear back in twenty-four to forty-eight hours please leave us your in game name and server so we can can try to get it poked for you.

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I don't know how to send ticket please help me Mentor Magi

and now, should I just leave my name and the server I play?

Comment

Originally posted by wkwkwk86 View Post
                I don't know how to send ticket please help me Mentor Magi

and now, should I just leave my name and the server I play?
                I am going to help you so lets do this step by step.

If you can log into your games server click on the G.M. icon that is in the upper right of your screen. it is on that big wheel with the text of City or Cloud City on it. If you have a hard time with that you can go to this link here for the support portal and at the bottom of the page it will let you create a support ticket.

If you need further help please let us know and we will do what we can to assist you.

Magi~
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thankss Magi

Comment

No problem..

Keep us posted and good luck!

Magi~

Comment

Working...
                    X