BG bug resource plunderers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG bug resource plunderers

After entering fist bg after maint found some intrestingly annoying uncheck action (1-4 times every fight) but thats not the bugg i want to mention here

here i wanna ask why add resource plunderers if we cant click and kill them

2 screens as how close i got to them

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	268.2 KB
ID:	1777840Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	182.5 KB
ID:	1777841

wasnt close enough i guess .. just click on them dont bring me closer

then click on the ground to go closer.. I have plundered those resource things .. they only give you dryad buff nothing else

Comment

i did before todays patch aswell now .. no way to get to them .. even when i marked them at target (with yellow outline)

Comment

can agree with demoniced.....you cant click the resource plunderer after maint.....

Comment

I have just visited a battleground myself, and can confirm this is being quite an issue. I am going to report this and hopefully as soon as we have an update I or another will be able to share it with you. I know this is frustrating but hang in there and thanks for letting us know about this one.

Magi~
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Resource plunderer in BG

hi

not sure this is reported

resource plunderer in BG can't be touch/attack...we just can't reach it

Comment

The ones on left of area you cannot even get near.
              Guessing this is not going to be fixed.
              As it helps the cash players.
              Last edited by daft48eddiex; 10-31-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X