Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip button in solo arena - what does it do ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip button in solo arena - what does it do ?

Hey

I just have one question - that skip button in solo arena - what exactly is it suppose to do? Cause my place it does nothing..... so before I ticket and drive some helperelf into tears... what is it suppose to do?

Lotte
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Hello LadyLotte,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Can you please post the bug in the Mega Bug Thread following the correct format please.
    Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
    New Support link -

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Cool View Post
      Hello LadyLotte,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Can you please post the bug in the Mega Bug Thread following the correct format please.
      where in that mega bug threat? I think u as mentor can remove this post there as u should know where.. this bug came whit the lates uppdate for the reducing lag.. S 348/Katjuza
      Last edited by Katjuza; 10-30-2015, 09:32 AM. Reason: tryed too link a pic but seemimpossibly from w10
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

eh to report what to it? that the button does nothin, on anyone? comoon mentor. you are a player too, so do it yourself dont post the nonsense for others to do when you know it will not be done nothin upon in months (or years as some bugs). btw, you were asked a question, not an automated response to it...suprised thou..you did not say "clear cashe and try another browser"...

Just go boot the peeps above, and do it hard this time. this is gettin stupid..more and more so.
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
        X