Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why R2Games stopped with the good Gems events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why R2Games stopped with the good Gems events?

I've seen videos of past events and they were really good , worth buying gems pack, i'm waiting those events back for buy Gems pack cuz the current Gems events are horrible.

What u guys think? Those good events back?

Well, I can answer that: they just being 'cheap'.

Most of the events that I had known that gave great benefit in the past (but not now) I skipped or don't even bother doing. They clearly know nothing of player satisfaction, and thus will always try to widen the gap between free, casual cashing, moderate cashing, and whale type players. But how can players look forward to spending on a product that is defective as <expletive>, especially with the fiasco that happened?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This is How R2 works:

There's limits to what R2 is able to do in Wartune. Items aren't sent from R2, they are sent from the devs,
      and as such, the devs have to agree to send the items. There was an issue with the payment system,
      which resulted in you spending more for balens than you intended to.

R2 sent you the balens, and was able to get you the event rewards from those balens,
      because it was easy to prove there was a legitimate issue on R2's side.

I was hoping they'd be able to get more for you, for the inconvenience,
      but it looks like the devs feel you've gotten everything you should have gotten,
      and so aren't inconvenienced anymore.

Trust me, if it was up to R2, you'd have gotten more, but the devs have the final say in Wartune,
      because they are the only ones able to send items.

The process exists like this because the devs fear the publishers will send many items to a toon
      on a server in an attempt to get players to spend more money to beat those illegitimate toons,
      which is why it is very difficult to get individual compensation for issues.

The devs feel that it's in the players' best interest to know they aren't fighting against toons
      that have had an unfair advantage (which is what is meant by "the developers are concerned about the balance"),
      but the unfortunate side effect of that is the cases where individual compensation is deserved and not approved.
      So R2 has nothing to say about this at all.

So we are actually talking to the wrong support/forum here, we should talk to the Devs, it seems.

They just do changes so we shall spend more MONEY in the game.

Nothing good is ever done for us in the game.

Only $$ in their eyes.
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
      Guild: Ragnarok
      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
      Platform: R2Games
      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

When I first started playing on my server 18 months ago (Launched April 2014) all the events went in a cycle and the rewards from one event were the items you then needed for the next. This was a smooth cycle that allowed players to predict, save up for, and get maximum return on each event. Then as our server got older and merged with even older servers, R2 must have decided that there were no more new players, or casual players, on these servers and started raising the minimum limits on events to get rewards. Then they shortened the period of time between events for a bit. Next was taking away rewards that might actually be useful for any other event, except for spending events. Final deathblow was to reduce the event cycle to about 7-14 days, removal of certain events completely (like Soul Crystal), and then throwing any and all events in any order at you.

The only thing I can think of is that they figure if the server is that old all the toons on that server must be :
        1. Maxed, or nearly maxed in level.
        2. Near maxed in gear
        3. not in need of any low to mid level rewards
        4. able to get enough materials for events from various other sources that they don't need it from the events
        5. If you're not a casher already then you they'll make you become one since certain materials (like level 4 refinement crystals, magical moonlight and glint of magic) that you need for some events are nearly impossible to get in any volume other than buying from the store.

Long story short, if you want to see the events go back to the way they were reward wise, switch to a new or younger server. Otherwise, expect the current event system to stay the way it is or get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
          Random lies and bullturd stuff
          Devs do what the end user asks of them. They cannot force stuff on the end users or they will lose THEIR customer base.

Remember, the devs do NOT sell to us. They sell to R2. R2 is their customer, not us. Therefore, the devs will do what R2 wants.

R2 is is LYING when they say the devs are the one who push things on us. It has nothing to do with the devs. That is not how business works.

Please learn how the real world works before spreading R2 lies.

Comment

I know what you are all saying and to a degree the points are made and known. Not all events will be the same as the ones that came before them. Sometimes an event such as the gems event on now, will be unlimited and sometimes the event will have a one a day or maybe no gems on offer at all as was seen in the past. As always it is a players personal choice whether or not to participate in an event, to spend balens or not, or whatever they do with their characters.

We did just have a pretty amazing resistance crystal event, so when you compare the last event to this event, it could be taken like a scale.. sometimes events seem to weigh against one another. They can't all be an amazing spectacular unlimited bonanza. We never know, maybe the next gem event will be unlimited, so keep an eye on the news and events for future announcements.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              I know what you are all saying and to a degree the points are made and known. Not all events will be the same as the ones that came before them. Sometimes an event such as the gems event on now, will be unlimited and sometimes the event will have a one a day or maybe no gems on offer at all as was seen in the past. As always it is a players personal choice whether or not to participate in an event, to spend balens or not, or whatever they do with their characters.

We did just have a pretty amazing resistance crystal event, so when you compare the last event to this event, it could be taken like a scale.. sometimes events seem to weigh against one another. They can't all be an amazing spectacular unlimited bonanza. We never know, maybe the next gem event will be unlimited, so keep an eye on the news and events for future announcements.
              I really understand what you are saying here..but...this is a limited event of 1 per day. You might want to re-write how you posted a bit. You kind of made it sound unlimited but I don't think you meant it that way.

Comment

Working...
              X