Serves Time Error and refresh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serves Time Error and refresh

Please see below screen shot of my reset happening an hour before due time... Why has this happened and it is after maintenance to correct the time???

I would like to be reimbursed for my wasted time of one hour.

R2 Games [S146] - Hedgewyn
    AnastasiaZAClick image for larger version

Name:	server time error and reset.png
Views:	1
Size:	616.6 KB
ID:	1777968
    AnastasiaZA
    Server: [S146] Hedgewyn

Life is the only thing that matters, the game is just a side line

me too, server time reset, why my ID not reset?? pliss GM check bug..

volcadoth [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

This may not be a bug exactly in the sense its a bug-bug. The same issues happened with the European servers when they had their time change last week. Some things reset at an hour before and the rest at the proper hour. If this bug has not fully resolved itself on your new days reset please let us know so we can report it for you.

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Hi hi, Thank you for the feedback. My reset is back to normal today. Weird glitch in my opinion, lol!
        AnastasiaZA
        Server: [S146] Hedgewyn

Life is the only thing that matters, the game is just a side line

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us know, it is indeed much appreciated.

Happy Gaming,

Magi~
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X