Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with recharge..

hi all.

I have problem i purchased 2000 balens October 30th, 2015 keep my money from my paypal but I have not gotten balens..

I have sent some tiket(2) but I do not understand what happens.. did not comes reference to my mail..

what to do?

ty

Hi,

Probably same thing that has happened to me

Check this Thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-but-no-balens

Good Luck
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Alright, its been a bit of time and I'd like to try and help you. Can you tell me if you have had any replies to the tickets as of yet, please know multiple tickets won't help speed it up though. if you like you can give me the in game name and server number it was sent under and I can try to get Esme or Whaka to poke it for you. if you'd feel more comfortable you can also private message me that information as well.

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Alright, its been a bit of time and I'd like to try and help you. Can you tell me if you have had any replies to the tickets as of yet, please know multiple tickets won't help speed it up though. if you like you can give me the in game name and server number it was sent under and I can try to get Esme or Whaka to poke it for you. if you'd feel more comfortable you can also private message me that information as well.

Magi~
        Sorry Magi~ we solved this in PM

And about the Ticket, when you dont get a mail back that tells you that the ticket is correct done and in your system
        we have to make another one because we are frustrated and want to know that you care about us at all.

We make a ticket but we dont get any type of acknowledgment back, hmm, strange how we humans reacts

He made a ticket in the Friday and have to wait until today, Monday to get any type of acknowledgment
        Last edited by BrooBee; 11-02-2015, 03:45 AM.
        Best Regards,

BrooBee

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

64 hours after and yet no news..

Mentor_Magik I send you what you need I hope you help me..

Comment

Broo many thanks.

arionas07, I have received the private message you sent me and I have sent it to someone who will hopefully be able to get this a little more help then I am able to. I know you are frustrated and rightly so and I am hoping with the poking we are going to try to get done on your behalf this will be able to get sorted out.

If you hear anything please let us know and if we hear anything we will do our best to let you know as well.

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thank you very much for your time I hope to finish all soon...

When I have news Ι will update this post

Comment

Hello arionas07,

Your ticket number is 441323. Can you please reply via:

http://support.r2games.com/support/support

Retired Moderator.

Comment

Definitely having a problem is not that a best..

But surely when they have people to help you..it does become easier..

ty all

Comment

Is there any update arionas?

Do let us know how this pans out or if anything changes either way. We like to help as much as we can on the forums.

Magi~

Comment

have not take any explain why happens . It has happens many times in the past..every time after a few days patience and a few tickets find on the system my payment and send my balends..that was the case on this time..

I apologize for my English.

Thanks for your interest and for your help

Comment

No worries about the English, it is fine

Well, it happened to me to, so I wanted to help with what I could, happy to help
                        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

Working...
                        X