Game is crashing every few seconds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is crashing every few seconds.

Any time I try to do anything (collect something, enter dungeon, enter sylph expedition, etc) the game just crashes. Has been going on constantly for the last hour.

Can you tell us have you tried any other browsers? Have you experienced any inclement weather in your area that could make the connection misbehave or is it just on wartune? Have you tried a speed test to see if something may be affecting the internet connection? Have you tried running as few flash related items in the background as possible to see if this will help?

Can you tell us what if anything you have tried so we can try to work with you on this? Also what platform is this happening on, as that could help a bit.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

No, it has nothing to do with my Internet connection. It's Wartune and nothing else. I don't have anything else Flash-related running. Same thing happens on both Firefox and Chrome. And by platform do you mean that it's a Kabam server I play on?

Comment

The only thing we haven't tried and we should have tried is to go to R2's offices and forcibly show them since they have no concept on how to even go in themselves to check it out.

I mean, come on, if people are reporting with all different flavors (words might be different, but same damn thing in the end) of stuff (browsers, apps, mini-hog -- er I mean, "client"), then we have a problem. Obviously, it's been worse since 5.0 came out.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I've had a few crashes on my platform, but nothing to the degree you are describing. Can you tell me when it started? Did you recently update the browser or install anything that could be wreaking havoc in the background? I know downloading new browsers is never a popular course of action but have you tried Maxathon or Comodo Ice Dragon, they are two of the more famed browsers for this game among the players, in case they will help any?

Magi~
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X