Multiplayer Room- Pics Given

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Room- Pics Given

Ok, So I just finished Dragon invasion and i found it ironic that i couldnt leave the room, Click image for larger version

Name:	Glitch 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	582.2 KB
ID:	1778077Click image for larger version

Name:	Glitch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	577.2 KB
ID:	1778078 I Went to go leave the room and i glitched for the 3rd time today. The first Picture Glitch.jpeg is when i went to leave and i clicked on the fast invite that i sent out in curiosity and got glitch 2.jpeg. Both are attached. this is a server issue for (S7) US West on Kabam and (S33) US West. Anyone got any ideas?
    I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

That's the first time I have encountered this particular issue. Have you reported it on the mega bug thread yet? While you say its a server issue, can you confirm please more than juust you were experiencing this issue? Also, was this happening with any other runs, or just Dragon Invasion? The more information the better.

Magi~
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 11-04-2015, 09:53 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Several Players in my Server was mentioning this issue this morning and its the entire multiplayer dungeon interface. No i have not reported it to the mega bug thread. I went to go help a guildmate with Garden of Death Nightmare and he was posting a fast invite and it kept saying room does not exist. While he was sending me Invites as well. When we leave the dungeon/Multiplayer we are also getting the glitch.jpeg problem and is forcing us to reload. Loading back into the game is 2-3x longer and ive tried it on all browsers and i still get the same problem, I run IE 10, Chrome, and firefox

Comment

Please do submit it via the bug thread this way if others are having this issue then can check back here as well and report their problems as well. In fact if this is being such a troublesome issue as it sounds to multiple people I would ask if clearing cache or browser changes have helped any but I can see from the look of things you have already tried a few things. Have you submitted a ticket about this with as much information as you can possibly provide as well? It does have the ring of something that could be more then just the average issue to me.

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

We reported individually and it seems this bug is opposite to 1 year old issue when we were kicked from the room, but still registered as in room.

Ad mega bug thread. Even the simplest bugs there were not corrected and it less readable for players searching their own bug. So good for R2, worse for players - in readable, unsearchable etc

We got answer from R2 support that we need video where we clicking to the Exit button

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
            We reported individually and it seems this bug is opposite to 1 year old issue when we were kicked from the room, but still registered as in room.

Ad mega bug thread. Even the simplest bugs there were not corrected and it less readable for players searching their own bug. So good for R2, worse for players - in readable, unsearchable etc

We got answer from R2 support that we need video where we clicking to the Exit button
            not true that no bugs were fixed there.

they fixed quite a few actually but i think they are being selective. Some bugs been there for more than 6 months and have been almost completely ignored...

So i guess its worth reporting to that thread but just dont get your hopes too high lol

Comment

Well is it ever gonna get fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by dubx5 View Post
                Well is it ever gonna get fixed?
                Sounds like they are requesting video capture of this specific issue. If you are unsure of how to video capture, there is a tutorial linked in my signature. The more video evidence they get it, 'hopefully' the more clear the issue, which could help them get closer to a solution.

Just know it has been reported. I can bump the problem again, however if you can get that video in, it would be a huge help.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                X