Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok bugged can not do easy tok for days now even if made a bit harder surly all the effort I put on toon should be able to do at least easy tok.

Comment

• Level 4+ rings are not reviving marriage partners with hp since last patch.

This is one of the best parts of the marriage, something we paid for, and something we worked for to achieve. It needs to be fixed asap please.
      Gremlin
      Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

• Wonder if they even care about us Reporting Bugs in this thread anymore.

Would be nice to see some kind of caring from them.
        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
        Guild: Ragnarok
        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
        Platform: R2Games
        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
          Level 4+ rings are not reviving marriage partners with hp since last patch.

This is one of the best parts of the marriage, something we paid for, and something we worked for to achieve. It needs to be fixed asap please.
          How odd this hasn't been mentioned earlier. I will follow up on this one. Thank you for the report.

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
          Wonder if they even care about us Reporting Bugs in this thread anymore.

Would be nice to see some kind of caring from them.
          We're bumping these issues a minimum of once a week. Although there may be no update here, we ARE doing what we can. The last few maintenance patch notes have been nice surprises for sure.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
            How odd this hasn't been mentioned earlier. I will follow up on this one. Thank you for the report.

We're bumping these issues a minimum of once a week. Although there may be no update here, we ARE doing what we can. The last few maintenance patch notes have been nice surprises for sure.
            It worked today - the first time I have seen it work in a while. The other day when I mentioned it not working to my guildees, others said they had experienced the same problem since the last patch. Either it has come right? Or is an intermittent situation?
            Gremlin
            Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Working...
            X