X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant claim shadow crystal daily event s158
    forever faithful

Comment

• wen will be fixed hide objekts ?? after 1 hit going agean on hide this is totaly enoing and make the game ...................un playable lag is iven more bicous all red dmg on party and oponents this whay we canot see bufs on boses mpd etc spyre tok ... we canot seee oponenths in pvp not silphs in arena or batelgrauns ((((((((((
      ❤PaTeNcE❤
      Even the future has an end

Comment

• 1st rewards for killing elites in sylph expedition arent beeing given

Comment

• TOk difficulty is due to lag, its impossible to even get one skill off to do any damage because you freeze up and are delayed about 3-4 of their turns, maybe you need to remove their euds so we can have a chance at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by 65Holly View Post
            TOk difficulty is due to lag, its impossible to even get one skill off to do any damage because you freeze up and are delayed about 3-4 of their turns, maybe you need to remove their euds so we can have a chance at all.

Indeed, 8 kids and 8 players, if all 16 characters have heal x% per round, + all of the 16 characters, or 10 of them use area of effect skills(skills that hit every1) that ressult huge amount of lag, u need to let us hide the DMG AND HEAL, i mean when my team of 8 characters use AOE skills, when we hit the enemys we dont know who dmg is from who...so it's pointless to see allot of dmg cause u dont know wich one u make it...so LET US HIDE THE DAMAGE/HEAL/CRITS and x% DMG + OR -

Point 2) is that, in tok easy and normal, kids are harder than player shadows sylphed in ODIN , so i kill easy shadow players, but kids they still there with almost full hp, and u need to resolve that bug from wind ranger too, sometimes in tok and other places i hahe 200% of my patk bleed, so that result more than 300k bleed/round, that mulltiplied with 2-4 rounds = 600k-1.2kk + bleed, so who the hell can resist that kind of dmg? Learn from us, your players, because it seems u dont know what are u doing here...

Comment

• I think I may have found your lag issue...

The top one is at full screen from a browser. As you can see, and might try, the outside border animates when you're into a battle, thus adding to the system hindering effects. The one below is the same browser but not in full screen mode. Notice there isn't an animated border present (possibly hidden and running). Optimized, my ***. If the people at R2 can get rid of this "embellishment" and restore functionality to the game, then I am sure it will solve half the problems (not all) that we got going.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• For 2 days now the wilds hasn't been working properly for me. When I attack a wilds monster, I get an onscreen message that says...(unable to attack you aren't there yet)...S617

Comment

• R2BUGAME fix buggy ARENA AT MORE THAN A WEEK AM LEVEL 29 AND SO CAUGHT FACE 80 get ****** in the *** gets TAKES IT BACK PRO 5.0 PATCH THAT WAS BETTER IF IT IS GIVING **** ADVANTAGE PAROS THE FACE 80 TAKES ON CU

Comment

• Fix the arena matching ... Geezus what a crock!!!!!

Comment

• each time kicked from spire room and spire consume arena attempt,so i think we will have as compensation a lot of free scroll (empire crusade) last part is a joke i know you dont really put players first......

Comment

• how dumb can they be to even question the fact that arena matching could be intentional ?

level 80s dont match level 80s, NEVER...... EVER....

If its intentional, you might as well call it fudging rigged you piece of cupcake troll lol

Comment

• After every patch r2 has made this game worse and worse. This last patch in particular is what will cause a lot of people to quit. Nerfing Cloud adventures and atoll boss took away a considerable amount of gold income from everyone but that's just gold right? Then they add this hide
                          players button which IMO has made the lag and gameplay even worse. Then they nerf the wind/water shield skill which is why alot of big cashers bought the sylph in the first place.
                          Then to top it all off they completely mess up tower of kings. A team of 3 mil+ br shouldn't struggle with tok normal. So to sum it all up they managed to s.crew everyone over from whales to free players. I have already gone from cashing about $100 a month to just vip. Guess the next step is quit the game.
                          Last edited by R28860435; 11-13-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• I¡m not getting Sylph expedition reward. the 25 shards they give when day resets

Comment

• notice in guild beast, when i enter - stuck in the loading & refresh. after the boss died stuck again & refresh- is it only me experienced this kiind of problem? somewhat bug?

Comment

• can collect world boss Quest this is second report fist it was shadow crystal a few days ago

oops can't

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                                notice in guild beast, when i enter - stuck in the loading & refresh. after the boss died stuck again & refresh- is it only me experienced this kiind of problem? somewhat bug?
                                TRY!! Clearing you cache that might help

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                                how dumb can they be to even question the fact that arena matching could be intentional ?

level 80s dont match level 80s, NEVER...... EVER....

If its intentional, you might as well call it fudging rigged you piece of cupcake troll lol
                                its already cross server and its more difficult.....and i sense a bit of anger lol
                                Last edited by Whakapono; 11-19-2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X