Clear All

• Halloween bonus BR

my character is in s434
    my character name darshanSA
    its 63lvl and it has 318k br
    when my halloween title activated my br didnt raised as other ppl got
    so pls check it
    thank you

Are you sure the Halloween Charmer did not give you added battle rating? it is sometimes possible to over look it. Things such as mounts expire, gear is refined and changed, divinity souls on the sylph are changed, eudaemon and sylph are altered... so are you absolutely positive that there was no increase.. because if the title is active it would have granted a fairly nice bonus.

Do you know what your battle rating was before the titles activation bu any chance?

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

did u complete the quest to unlock title bonus? u need to finish the quest & see a yellowish icon next to ur blessing wheel icon at the top in order for title bonuses to take effect.

Comment

well i had 317k before title activate and after that i had same and i got recently a mount from chaos war reward so now my br goes to 318k
        so as i m saying that i didnt got the bonus br like title give

Comment

i see the problem now, i completed the title bonus quest, but the title bonus is not activated in my account.
          it says complete "imperial glory" but i completed it and made sure i took it from quest complete list too.
          so basically what i m saying is i completed the title quest and its not active in my account.

Comment

Originally posted by darshanSA View Post
            i see the problem now, i completed the title bonus quest, but the title bonus is not activated in my account.
            it says complete "imperial glory" but i completed it and made sure i took it from quest complete list too.
            so basically what i m saying is i completed the title quest and its not active in my account.
            Did you try re-talking to General William to be sure that if you completed the quest it is activated? Are you also certain you completed the quest? is there anything at all pertaining to Imperial Glory in your quest log at all, if talking to general William does not help?
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by darshanSA View Post
              you need to complete the quest sequence in their exact order (NPC, MPD, forgotten catacombs, shadow crystals, tanks, NPC, & final quest completion). if you see any imperial glory quest still on your list, you'd have to do the quest again (even if it previously showed as completed or it mysteriously disappeared & then reappeared later) & do all its successor quests in the order in which they (re-)appeared, until all imperial glory quests are gone and you see the yellow symbol next to your blessing wheel at the top. i have an alt in a similar situation, where her imperial glory quests disappeared & reappeared randomly, until at some point i finished all quests in 1 day & clicked away the LAST QUEST of the sequence, after which the title symbol appeared for her. there are a bunch of detailed unofficial guides on imperial glory & you can google them to see the details (we are not allowed to post third-party links on this forum). just do it until you get the symbol. if all your quests are gone but the symbol is still not there, then file a ticket & ask for manual activation of this feature.

Comment

Working...
              X