Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1778160

what

*slow clap*

Comment

And despite what was written, it can work differently, cf. Steal skill of Medusa which steals even you are not awakened (reported 2 months ago).

CORRECTION (mixed non-divine attack of sylph):
      Tried, it attacks front row.
      Last edited by P-J-J; 11-08-2015, 12:55 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
        And despite what was written, it can work differently, cf. Steal skill of Medusa which steals even you are not awakened (reported 2 months ago).
        awakening points are awakening points, whether you are sylphed or not.

Ths is how its supposed to work imho or maybe i dont understand what you are saying there PJJ

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
          awakening points are awakening points, whether you are sylphed or not.

Ths is how its supposed to work imho or maybe i dont understand what you are saying there PJJ
          Full text of the Steal skill is:
          ... and adds awakening points to own party members who have morphed into their sylphs.

Reality:
          - when using as supportive, it adds me awakening points even I am in non-divine mode.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
            Full text of the Steal skill is:
            ... and adds awakening points to own party members who have morphed into their sylphs.

Reality:
            - when using as supportive, it adds me awakening points even I am in non-divine mode.
            ooh i never noticed thats what the description said

its not a huge deal imho as, in pvp, everyone pretty much sylph at same time

Comment

Originally posted by Gnestrupede View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]153062[/ATTACH]

what
              It seems there have been a few description issues with this Eudaemon. Thanks for the excellent catch. We will get this reported as soon as possible and if you catch anything else please let us know. That's one I didn't even catch, so I am hoping it is the last one for this eudaemon.

Magi~
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                It seems there have been a few description issues with this Eudaemon. Thanks for the excellent catch. We will get this reported as soon as possible and if you catch anything else please let us know. That's one I didn't even catch, so I am hoping it is the last one for this eudaemon.

Magi~
                nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

keep this bug and fix the lag problem!!!

Comment

Working...
                X