Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Events after reset 00:00 ?

Hi,

3 days in a row I have not got any Rewards for Pet Expd.

It seems that if you are logged in when Reset is, you dont get any rewards.
    Last edited by BrooBee; 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM.
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

That is an interesting thing, and I do not know what is going on with Sylph Expedition.. however this is a good catch and I am going to get this reported for you to see if we can discover what is going on with this facet of the game exactly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Anytime Magi~

Done 2 Tickets too about this, not got an mail yet
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

So far it does appear to be an issue with people being online at the time not getting the rewards. I know it is reported and hopefully we'll get a resolution soon. I have had confirmations from a few people who logged off before reset and then logged on a bit after, around a half hour or so.. that they did gain rewards, as Mentor Equinox suggested on this thread here. So could you perhaps give this a try and let us know how it works out?
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Yeah, I logged off 5 mins before and 5 mins after Reset (00:00) and I got my Reward.

But it has nothing to do with Clear cache or anything, because it worked fine before.

So they changed something when they changed the reset from 05:00 to 00:00
          Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

Working...
          X