Campfire freeze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campfire freeze

LilPhoenix, sever619 fallen plains, i joined someones campfire and the screen stayed dark and for the past 5 hours havent been able to move or get bak from my city nothing my
    other accounts work but im just frozen in their farm. i dont know what else to do.

Wow, I am sorry in the delay it took one of us to get to this... what with the many posts being made lately, I somehow missed it.. my apologies.

Is this issue still persisting? Has it ever happened before? Have you attempted other browsers if this issue is still assaulting you or others you know?

If you managed to escape the issue can you tell us how so we can add that suggestion to our database of tips and tricks in case it occurs to another?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X