Clear All

• slyph exp bug

today i passed side boss in slyph experdition

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug 100%.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1778419

and i didnt get the rewards for it didly squat seems r2 sat back and never fixed this after ive seen a few poats on this and its already been reported

Your case # is 452612
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-20-2015, 07:11 AM.

Have you had any replies since the posting of this issue harry? If so can you let us know how it is going before we attempt to get it poked or looked into further for you. Sometimes tickets can take upwards of forty-eight hours to get a reply, so I am simply trying to get as much information so we can try our best to help you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

We've just received word that the side bosses were meant to be removed with Patch 5.1. They were still functioning as far as visual and fighting, but have not been giving rewards. They plan to remove the side bosses this week. Thank you all for the reports.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

yes got a reply ty saying the devs forgot to take out the side bosses when they added patch 5.1

but as they are their and able to battle these still we should be able to collect rewards when we defaet them so a nudge asking for rewards plz would be helpful

they fast fixing glitches and removing stuff that gives players added rewards but when you play game properly and fairly r2 shove the middle finger and make u wait

Comment

Working...
        X