Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Chest (Low chances of obtaining a mount card)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Chest (Low chances of obtaining a mount card)

Please increase the chances/probability of obtaining a mount card in Chest Event. All of players are waiting and trying their best to collect more event chest and hoping to obtain a mount card but at the end we got nothing. I'll always collected 300-400 pcs of event chest and I did not got any mount card. How can we raise our BR if we cannot get a mount card in event chest?

I understand the frustration with event boxes, believe me, they seem to laugh as soon as I approach. The chances of landing a mount, or any of the clothing pieces is truly random. Some people seem to win after win while others seem to have run the luck well dry and for that I truly have no answer or solution. We can of course relay the concerns about the drop rate, but we never know if they will be changed in any way. I do hope though that luck will improve for you in the future and don't give up.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X